Cali Kid Corals

Australian red/blue Micromussa

Not that I wouldn't give this to either one of them, but just to clarify, doesn't the next gen giver decide who gets the frags?

Wayland, Perry speak up if you want one of these, if not I will open it up to otheres who are interested.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3015.msg49037#msg49037 date=1216050645]
Not that I wouldn't give this to either one of them, but just to clarify, doesn't the next gen giver decide who gets the frags?

Wayland, Perry speak up if you want one of these, if not I will open it up to otheres who are interested.[/quote]

Uh.... good point, I never thought of it that way.

Alright Levi and Sergio barring any of the other guys speaking up you guys can have the frags. Give them a week to be fair and consider them yours.

mine were pretty small when I got them, but are filling up nicely. It will be a bit before I can frag it though. Ill get a picture soon.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3015.msg50073#msg50073 date=1217052885]
Alright Levi and Sergio barring any of the other guys speaking up you guys can have the frags. Give them a week to be fair and consider them yours.[/quote]
Sounds good. If no one else speaks up I'll see at the swap.

I will hopefully be fraging my vampire acon soon!!! I will put the frags(which will probably be 2) in the dbtc!!! Bryan, I would love to get one of these red and blues if anybody fakes on the 2 you have!!! I am going to the swap as well! It will be my first swap and the first time meeting members! I got into reef in January of this year(yep only 7 months in the hobby, lol!!!) and I became fully addicted!!!! I have done salt for about 15 years, but never crossed the border into reefing until this year!!! I am now a proud BAR member and look forward to meeting people in the reef community!!!! Thanks for doing what you do!!!!

[quote author=newreefnut link=topic=3015.msg50113#msg50113 date=1217100799]
I will hopefully be fraging my vampire acon soon!!! I will put the frags(which will probably be 2) in the dbtc!!! Bryan, I would love to get one of these red and blues if anybody fakes on the 2 you have!!! I am going to the swap as well! It will be my first swap and the first time meeting members! I got into reef in January of this year(yep only 7 months in the hobby, lol!!!) and I became fully addicted!!!! I have done salt for about 15 years, but never crossed the border into reefing until this year!!! I am now a proud BAR member and look forward to meeting people in the reef community!!!! Thanks for doing what you do!!!!
[/quote]
Glad to have you! Don't worry, you'll be able to pick up some nice DBTC X's soon enough.

A frag is avail for March BOD meeting . same rules as o/p only catch is to pick a # 1-10

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

Back