Baby's Breath Favia

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by patrickb, Aug 19, 2012.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. patrickb

patrickb Supporting Member

Hey yall. My tank is going into a slow death spiral and I want to get out some of my frags. My pain is your gain. :) Anyways, I'm giving away a nice frag of Baby's Breath Favia. I started growing from seemingly nothing last year after I moved the mother colony (I guess a small piece remained on the rock I move it from). It is nice and healthy now and has about 3 mouths. Here is what Baby's Breath looks like (this photo is not of the frag I'm giving away).

[​IMG]

1. Must have an established tank (6 months or older) with Metal Halide lighting.
    2. Must have a good track record with LPS
    3. Have to give 2 frags into the DBTC before selling or trading this coral.
    4. If I lose my mother colony you have to put me on the top of the list for a frag
    5. Must post a funny picture to qualify.

2. siokoy

siokoy Guest

Interested.. my tank is about 10 years old and i would like to try this out. Thanks

Attached files [​IMG]

3. siokoy

siokoy Guest

4. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

im coming to your house....

5. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Patrick
    I would very much like to grow this coral. I think you have been to see my tanks. Is that the frag? If so, we could cut it in half with a saw. Just a thought.

6. patrickb

That is not frag (its just a picture I got off of Reeffarmers because I suck at taking photos). Any funny photos Erin?
    Patrick

7. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I would like to throw my hat in the ring
    [​IMG]

8. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

one of the coolest favias out there, however I remember every time I tried to frag it, one piece of the frag would die. It also did some weird looking color changes too (well more of the colors becoming dominant)

9. Kensington Reefer

P
    If I knew how to load pictures....
    Accepting tutorials :)

10. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Get photobucket. It will give you an img code for the pic you want then cut and paste that code into your post

11. patrickb

Erin, you're the lucky winner of this frag if you're still interested. PM me and I'll send you my address and phone number.
    Patrick

12. Kensington Reefer

Yahoooo! Sending PM
    Thanks