Cali Kid Corals

BACFM Plunder

Byran I pm'ed greg on RC and he said he would do his best to take care of it. He said he did need to wait for a couple months of growth though.

ok. Looks like mine is starting to stn a bit at a few of the tips. I snipped a few off so we will see how it looks in the am. Keeping my fingers crossed. Greg is a very good guy so I am sure he will do us right if things happen.

Hopefully it will pull through. If not I'm sure we will both get new pieces. My piece is pretty much all gone. Not well at all.

i got a becker tort and the strawberry fields monti off Tyree...couldnt get much more because my girlfriend would wonder why i didnt get her a better mothers day gift...she picked out the monti because of the pink polyps and one of my sons chose out the becker...The roscoes ORA and the Miyagi tort were looking pretty sweet, but i had to resist..i was about to give in to the acroberry..but when i turned around it was one so i took it as a sign to keep my wallet in my pocket...

It was great seeing you all out there..

Red watermelon - Justin/Viper930
German blue digitata - Justin/Viper930
Pot of gold-Greg H
Roland Balmes Batunai- Steve Tyree
Tracy Gray pink & blue milli- Greg H
Others are side trade and purchase, not from BACFM vendors.

[quote author=Radiolunatic link=topic=3699.msg42961#msg42961 date=1210576915]
Red watermelon - Justin/Viper930
German blue digitata - Justin/Viper930
Pot of gold-Greg H
Roland Balmes Batunai- Steve Tyree
Tracy Gray pink & blue milli- Greg H
Others are side trade and purchase, not from BACFM vendors.

[/quote]

Greg H? Do you mean Greg C?

Guys, Greg will take care of you for sure...he's good taht way :) He doesn't ship though so you may have to go to Reef A Palooza in October :D

Nice excuse too, "Honey the guy I bought this from... and paid SO MUCH money for said he'll replace it.... I just have to swing by an event he's at to pick it up"

"Oh that's good, go ahead and do that"

"Sweet thanks babe, see you in a few days" *slam door*

followed up with "The $500 ATM bill? Well, on my way back at night, I took a wrong turn and got lost. the car broke down in the middle of nowhere and had no phone reception. I was 2 miles away from middle-of-no-where repair shop. The guy would only fix my car in cash and for the really high price. ..and these other corals I got for free from a really good friend"

Greg H? Do you mean Greg C?

Guys, Greg will take care of you for sure...he's good taht way :) He doesn't ship though so you may have to go to Reef A Palooza in October :D
[/quote]

Uuups ... yes, it is Greg C. Too many Greg in the hobby veteran... :)
I know he is Greg Caroll, but for some reason when I type it I was abbv for Greg Hiller .. :)
Sorry.

When i got there it was the last hour and a half...reeffarmers was selling the becker for $75 initially and said he could give me a deal for $60...after looking around for about 45 min. i came back and he dropped it to $40 for the larger ones and $30 for the medium ones..he also had some undata frags for $20..

The Undata where neither the LE or the BA one. It was a FragFarmer piece.

Mike you should have just came at the end and got the killer deals.

I got - ( all for under 3 figures) : )

Blue Gomezi ( spelling?) from Tyree
Mutli colored Yuma
Bright Orange zoos
Purple and Green Zoos
Red Millie

I did dip them all - and saw some basic little flatforms- so for those who were with me I hope you dipped yours too.

Arnold; Would have liked to have gone but mother's day early dinner, etc. I just asked the cost of the Becker because I wonder if I should sell some of mine instead of giving away 4 inch frags to everyone :D

ok verdict just in, both pieces I bought from Greg are both dead . he gave me a piece of sunset monti and it is doing just fine . I lost my ultimate eflo and the other one I cant remember the name of . he was really cool to me so I have no worrys that he will take care of it . he just seemed like that kind of guy . I do feel bad for him though .

when I got home I was running around trying to take care of these poor little dieing corals and something else happened . I had haphazardly parked my truck and jumped out grabbed what corals I could and ran inside . I had left my window down . 30 min. later i went out to get the last piece I had left in there . on approach I noticed paw prints on the outside of the truck, not uncommon at my house . I opened the door to find out as usual the feral cat that hangs out here had ones again thrashed my truck and eatin anything he could find . I colud not find the challace I left in there though . when I did find it the container was empty , teeth marks on it empty of said challice frag plug left behind . thats right ! the cat eat my coral! :'(

got some cool stuff but lost 3 pieces total .

That sucks, maybe we can get him to ship since it sounds like several of us lost his pieces. If not maybe someone in socal can do us a favor.

Back