Back from the dead... Got a nice Elos aquarium for sale! ($1000 takes everything... Tank, stand, sump, 48" Maristar, etc...)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Eight, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight Guest

Hey guys, sorry it's been such a long time. Been overly busy and stressed with non-reef projects the past six months or so. Anyways, I'm not getting out, just selling my second tank in the Kitchen. No time to take care of both large tanks and PGE has been nailing me for between 500 and 700 a month.

Looking to try to move this soon, like within the next week or so.

Here's what's availalble:

1) Elos System 120 tank and stand only (Rimless, made in Italy, etc. etc...) Stand has some slight water damage on the bottom, but it is not really noticeable and nothing a little filing and paint couldn't fix.

2) Sump (not the elos one) (Acrylic, professional, overflow, skimmer chamber and return chamber)

3) Sunlight Supply Maristar 48" fixture. 2 x 250w DE + 2 x 54w T5s. comes with hanging kit and used (but still good) bulbs. Also includes a super heavy, SLS Magnetic dual HQI ballast.

4) Liverock. I will pick a few smaller pieces out of the tank to keep, otherwise, it's all yours. There are some really huge amazing pieces in there.

5) OR2500 return pump

No skimmer, no heaters, no controller, no fish, no corals other than what hitchikes on the rock, just the stuff listed above.

I want to move this quick, so let's try $1600. Note that a new System 120 from Elos currently costs $3750 and that doesn't include any lighting!

PM me if interested.

Here's a link to an old photo. More photos in the gallery linked at the end.

[​IMG]

Jason

http://jasonwong.smugmug.com/Aquariums/2007-08-12-Elos-Aquarium/3299319_yPtwt#183275829_LHmht

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Killer deal. I love my new elos :-D

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I've seen it and it's a very nice set-up.... some one JUMP on this please :D

4. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

If only I had a bigger house, otherwise I'd be all over this one. Killer deal for a top notch setup.

5. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

Holy Crap.. what a deal..

6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Lotto ticket purchased. Seriously though, wish I could!

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

huh...isn't this Bonnie's tank?

8. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Good luck on the sale I would have jumped on this instead of bringing home the larger tank

9. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Wow. Nice. Very nice.

Thinking is dangerous... :D

10. Eight

Eight Guest

Posted to RC. I'd prefer this go to a BAR member.

I LOVE this tank, but I just can't manage two large tanks at home anymore. If I had the time, I would never sell this. Even the inwall LeeMar that I have doesn't match the build quality of this tank. I'm really sorry to sell it. :(

11. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

+1 When I went home I started thinking about rearranging my living room to accommodate it...."if I move my TV to in front of the fireplace, how much wall space would it free up....hmmm...."

12. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

If it makes you feel better my birthday's coming up, well middle of next year.
    Take gifts in advance !!!

:D

13. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I feel you Jason, my 80g LeeMar RBTA tank is turning into an aiptasia tank slowly and I really don't want to deal with it anymore myself.

14. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

*bad word(s)*... Going to measure when I get home...... :D

15. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

This guy is looking for a tank Jason.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1890446

Hah! my dumbass thought this was a 120 gallon. This is the same as screebos and I remember him telling me it was an 80 gallon. :~

16. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Hey Jason...saw this on RC and posted on there too...seriously interested...just debating in my head whether to jump on this or actually go up to 120 gallons like I was originally thinking. Do you have dimensions for the tank and stand?

17. Eight

Eight Guest

I'll get em for you tonight. :) It's a really nice size. Easily serviceable, but obviously not as big as a 120.

BTW, I do have someone coming by to look at it tonight. Will keep you guys posted.

18. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Doh, I was thinking it was a 120g system... being an Elos 120 :p

120 liter?

19. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I thought the same, might refer to 120 as in 1 meter 20 cm front? after all isn't the company European?
    120 liter would be around 30 gallons I think

20. euod

euod Supporting Member

Elos 120 dimensions: 47.24"x22.5"x19.69" 90 gallons (120x57x50 360l.)