Back from the dead... Got a nice Elos aquarium for sale! ($1000 takes everything... Tank, stand, sump, 48" Maristar, etc...)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Eight, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight Guest

Lots of interest so far, but no commits yet. Trying to piece the whole setup out as a whole, if not then I will consider breaking it up, but I would really prefer not to do that.

2. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

So, so tempting, my husband would probably have a cow.

3. Eight

Eight Guest

Hey guys... Finally, after like two years, I tore down this tank.

It's sitting in my kitchen with a bit of sand in the bottom and 3 sides scraped clean (back wall needs some razor blade work, but it'll be perfect in about 20 minutes). No problems at all with the tank. Stand has a bit of water damage on one side, but is perfectly functional and good looking from the outside. (Small bit of bulging on one leg where it took in a little water and a bit of rust on the hinges.)

I'd really like to get rid of this, so $1000 takes everything in my original post. Elos tank, stand, sump, return pump, Maristar 48" hanging HQI fixture with T5s. You just need to come and take it away!

Sunday... hint hint... would be perfect. But I should be available most of the week as well.

Jason

PS. My 180 LeeMar in wall is still doing nicely.

4. Cool_Relax

Cool_Relax Guest

Hey I'm interested! Pm sent

5. Cool_Relax

Cool_Relax Guest

Hey I'm interested! Pm sent

6. kungfujoe

kungfujoe Guest

omg such a good deal >< i been looking to upgrade also ><

7. Eight

Eight Guest

Setup is pending sale.

8. Dazed1

Dazed1 Guest

Wow.. amazing deal!

9. Eight

Eight Guest

Thanks for the interest guys, but this setup is now sold. :)