Back in the game

Discussion in 'Welcome!' started by Pudgedafish, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Pudgedafish

Pudgedafish Guest

Whats up guys. My name is Reid and I am obviously new here. A little about my self I am a Hawaii native, joined the coast guard took me to Seattle and now I live in the north bay. I've been around reef tanks for close to 10 years. Worked in the industry for about 5. I've been out of the game due to moving so often. Up until recently my girlfriend has gained interest in the hobby so low and behold I'm a proud new owner of a nuvo 16 AIO lit by a AI prime LED light. Pics to follow. Mainly looking for another community that I was involved in back in the islands where we would chat and troubleshoot each other's problems. I look forward to becoming apart of this community.

Aloha
    Reid

capescuba likes this.
  2. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

Welcome, Reid!!!! Want some Chaeto to start you off?

3. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

Welcome!

Pudgedafish likes this.
  4. jepoy

jepoy Supporting Member

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pudgedafish likes this.
  5. Pudgedafish

Pudgedafish Guest

Well that was quick! And yes that would be amazing!

6. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

Welcome to our little spot in cyber space. You'll love this group of reefers, everyone here is very helpful and generous.
    We have a frag swap coming up soon, it's open to ALL, If you have time, you should come check it out. Maybe meet a few members, and just see what the reefing community is like here on the "Mainland" lol

Pudgedafish likes this.
  7. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pudgedafish likes this.
  8. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Welcome!
    You sure will find BAR as the best club.
    I second that you guys should attend the next event and meet some of the members plus other clubs are attending, I believe it's open to everyone and reefers from Sacramento (MARS) and the North Bay (Wine County Reefers) will attend.

Pudgedafish likes this.
  9. Pudgedafish

Pudgedafish Guest

Haha what I would do for some Zippys right now! I will definitely try to make it to the swap.

10. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Oh God, love me some Zippy's first thing I do the minute I step foot in Maui. I go hit Zippy's first before headed to Condo.

Pudgedafish likes this.
  11. Newjack

lots of local boys here huh, "broke da mout" yummy I'm a sucker for spam musibi

Pudgedafish likes this.
  12. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

welcome

Pudgedafish likes this.
  13. Pudgedafish

Pudgedafish Guest

Should open a zipped franchise in the mainland!

14. Pudgedafish

Pudgedafish Guest

IMG_7803.JPG IMG_7802.JPG A couple pics I took today. Tried to edit the photos using mobile photoshop, but it wasn't very good. Anyway presenting my nuvo 16

IMG_7804.JPG

Gablami and jepoy like this.
  15. Newjack

nice start
    keep it simple and fun.