BAP 2013 T-shirts

Felicia 1x SM
Erin 2x XL if 2 different colors, otherwise 1x XL
Charlie 1x 2XL
John 1x XL
Ed 2x 2XL and 1x LG
Xulio 1x XL
Denzil 1x M
I count 10x I don't actually see 12x. What does that mean, David?

Last edited:
Felicia 1x SM
Erin 2x XL if 2 different colors, otherwise 1x XL
Charlie 1x 2XL
John 1x XL
Ed 2x 2XL and 1x LG
Xulio 1x XL
Denzil 1x M
I count 10x I don't actually see 12x. What does that mean, David?

Perhaps the (3) speakers are getting one?

Given it's Tuesday, its probably too late for us to order, but Reed Mariculture would like to get (3). (2x) LG and (1x) XXL. Teal is prefered if there is a choice. I'd prefer not to rock the Purple People cult look (look em up, local cult that wears purple - Nazir Order of the Purple Veil)

teal_mockup.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's in for one or more event t-shirts! Here's a mockup with the new front logo. We are going with teal for this year. Confirmed the order for everyone above this post.

This will go to print very soon. Anyone who still wants one, please chime in ASAP to receive one in your size at the pre-sale price of $15.

Last edited:
Is it $20 at the event if there are any extras... you mentioned $15 pre-ordered price.

We'll be honoring the $15 pre-order price for everyone who have already claimed a shirt, made possible through the subsidy provided by the anonymous donor. There will be a few shirts available for purchase at the event for $20 each.

We'll be honoring the $15 pre-order price for everyone who have already claimed a shirt, made possible through the subsidy provided by the anonymous donor. There will be a few shirts available for purchase at the event for $20 each.
When the final day to pre-order? Was originally Monday, but last post said ASAP.

Good question! The shirts are pre-shrunk, no need to upsize to account for shrinkage. ;)

Great. I'm going to buy two XL shirts please. Disregard my original post. I'm going to start working out so I'll need the extra material for the bulky muscle I'll pack on.... final answer :)

Great. I'm going to buy two XL shirts please. Disregard my original post. I'm going to start working out so I'll need the extra material for the bulky muscle I'll pack on.... final answer :)

Got you down for two XL, Gil. I was thinking about upsizing my own shirt, but precisely for the opposite reason as you. :D

When the final day to pre-order? Was originally Monday, but last post said ASAP.

Pre-orders are now closed. I wanted to extend it as much as possible without upsetting the printers, and we can't hold out any longer without missing the event date. Luckily we've got everyone who's posted in this thread accounted for.

the t-shirts turned out nice, i like the larger front logo as well as the supporters of the event on the back. definitely a token to remember the event.

the t-shirts turned out nice, i like the larger front logo as well as the supporters of the event on the back. definitely a token to remember the event.

Thanks for the feedback! We have a very experienced t-shirt printer that we work with, and the anonymous donor who covered the front logo screening costs spent a lot of time perfecting the design, in addition to enabling us to be able to use the logo for next year's event. :)

Back