We're excited to announce BAR's biggest event of the year, the annual Regional Frag Swap. – OCTOBER 20, 2018
This frag swap is open to everyone, in fact we will be encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags.
- Room Number: Room 722
- Chabot College in Hayward, CA
- Park in lot G (Which is the closest to Building 700)
- Remember to bring $2 in change for parking
- 10:30am Shopping Starts / Vendors Ready
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
- 12:30pm Start Frag Swap
- Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
- Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesn’t have this information.
- We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.
- Pre-registration is $20
- Registration is $30 at the door.
- Send money to the club's paypal account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE for Spectators
- Food and drinks will be sold at the event
- The bonus rounds are optional and consist of the first picking round of the swap.
- Once you're done with the bonus round, you continue the regular swap.
- If you want to do the bonus rounds, you need to bring at least 3 bonus corals or 1 ultra coral from the bonus round list to receive 1 Bonus Round Ticket.
- You can receive as many Bonus Round Tickets as you want. (Example: Bringing 9 bonus round frags gives you 3 bonus round tickets)
- The Bonus Coral list can be found HERE.
- Bonus Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- Example: 1) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 2) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 3) Gold Hammer = OKAY
- Ultra Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- 3 Bonus Corals = 1 Bonus Round Ticket or 1 Ultra Coral = 1 Bonus Round Ticket
FRAG SWAP VENDORS ANNOUNCED
- READ THIS THREAD on bonus rounds before asking questions about it here.
- Coralicious Corals
- Legendary Corals
- Clearwater Aquarium
- Reef Nutrition
- Coral Magazine
- Bay Bridge
If you want to donate something for the raffle, visit this thread HERE
We also need a few volunteers as well. If you would like to volunteer, visit this thread HERE