Kessil

BAR app?

screebo said:
Gosh, I doubt anyone has paid the retail price for their iphone. They just want you to feel better about spending the 200 bucks. ;)

Retail is what you pay when you don't buy insurance and break your phone ;)

or you pay retail if your not strating a plan or upgrading.... i use to pay full price so i wouldnt be stuck in a plan..... i hate being trapped in aplan considering i swap phones alot and they are carrier specific now

I hate plans. No upgrade for me for ~16 months. I also hate how our phones are carrier specific. I loved having SIMM chips :lol:

Qwiv said:
The new skype update adds video support.
By golly you are right. Still requires wi fi connection but so what. I'm set up to automatically connect to any of the networks I hang around. My buddy reminded me to NOT use Skype or the Facetime function at work since broadcasting video from a secure facility is frowned upon. :| It's more of a novelty than a tool at this point but could become useful. I prefer using Skype from home so I can see a big image of my recipient. Thanks for letting me know that the update I already installed contained video conference support. :)

This topic just exploded, well I just myself thought it would be nice to have one to bad they cost to much. I dont think it would be bad for it just a thought I had looking at my phone going hey that would be cool to have.

zepplock said:
GreshamH said:
zepplock said:
I'll give you a discount, $19,999 ;-)

You code Apps? Which platform?

iPhone/iPad. Nothing in the store though, just adhoc deployments.
My first appstore app will be there soon but won't be commercial (a book reader for little kids).

You have a PM :D

Back