High Tide Aquatics

BAR April 11th Meeting featuring Charles Delbeek

Oh that one. it's not even the one next door to Gringo City. I used to go to the one next door to Gringo City but they seemed to have changed like a decade ago so I stopped.

:lol: a buddy of mine and I have been rating burgers from Chinese and Japanese restaurants. I guess we need to add Mexican to list :)

[quote author=bookfish link=topic=6537.msg91068#msg91068 date=1237690484]
I'm going to this one (the meeting, not the restaurant)-J
Anyone wanna ride in the smoking bus?
[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing you at a BAR event Jim, you must have had to pull some teeth to get the day off, I might even step out for a grit with you just to honor the event :)

Insert Quote
"La Mexicana" that place has amazing fried chicken believe it or not and great burgers, their taco/burritos are sub par, go figure..
Posted on: February 26, 2009, 11:04:01 AM
Posted by: GreshamH

Jeremy even mexicans don't trust a mexican burger. What do you think happens to race horses when they can't run no more. They were probably thinking "ese pinche gringo esta loco!" And shoot you thought it was cause you had no pants.

A_Lee said:
Generally, how long are these meetings?
Is there free parking available?

The meeting runs ~2 hours. Parking is a couple of bucks, make sure to use parking lot B, it's on the North side of campus.

drdoolittle said:
I'll be there.. he wrote the first two reefing books that i actually read. I need to meet this guy and blame him for my addiction.

I don't recall him witting any just by himself, Julian Sprung kinda deserves some credit as well :)

ROOM CHANGE FOR THE APRIL11 MEETING

Because we expect a large turn out for Charles Delbeek’s talk, we have moved the meeting to a larger room, 804. To find it, park in the normal lot (A or B), and walk between 3800 and 2600, but turn left after 3800 and walk between 3800 and the adjacent lawn. Walk along the side of the cafeteria, where the swap was, until you reach the covered breezeway that encircles the inside of campus. Turn left, building 800 will be the fourth building on the left, just past the construction fence. 804
should be on the first floor on the left. See you all there!

Back