BAR Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by hiepatitis, Jun 20, 2008.

1. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

If most of you guys are like me than yo have a ton of equipment laying around. I heard talk about a garage sale where everyone can bring their stuff but I don't know if it ever went down. Is anyone else down to have one. Theres a club house in my complex that we might be able to use.

2. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Maybe we could do something at the swap in August? Just a thought.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

I believe we have enough work for the swap in August. Maybe some other time.

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I think there was talk about something like this a while back, I think Art brought it up (and I'm only picking on him because he always sells stuff :D)

5. iani

iani Guest

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3943.msg46673#msg46673 date=1213994076]
    I think there was talk about something like this a while back, I think Art brought it up (and I'm only picking on him because he always sells stuff :D)

[/quote]

Yeah brand new stuff, lol. I'll go just to get his stuff. Hey maybe he will sell his elos tank, jk.

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Did you say Art is going to sell me his new elos at 90% off retail? That is really kind of him!!!!

joking aside, the frag swap + garage sale might get insanely crazy together.

7. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

yeah what about in July? Won't be that hard. Get a keg and we're good.

8. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Not to mention frag swap is at wholesalers place, probably best not to turn that into a for-sale venue, it's one thing to bring something for someone who wants to buy it from you pre-arranged, it's another thing to set up a table and sell to anyone who wants it.

9. LeviT

LeviT Guest

:'( Please don't hurt me, it was just a thought :) jk

10. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Max offered to host this several months ago when the very same conversation was posted. If you want a space, talk to Max :)

11. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

Ok. I was suppose to meet him anyways but never had a chance. Maybe I can discuss this. Who is committed though? I'm gonna feel stupid if I'm out there alone with like 5 items

12. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Dicsuss what? Make a date and tell Max is all that is needed on his end ;) He's told me several times to push this fact with the club :)

13. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

Ok so who's gonna bring stuff? You got any goodies Gresh?