BAR Group Buy on Ceramic frag plugs/disks

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Gomer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I would like to add 1 bag of discs to my order.

So my updated order = 1 bag of plugs + 1 bag of discs.

Thanks.

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Last call for additions and corrections. I'll be locking this GB when I wake up :)

3. sid700

sid700 Supporting Member

1 plug, 1 disk please

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

This is the final count and what will be ordered shortly for distribution as early as the BOD meeting in Jan. Remember, cash only on this. No paypal.

Plugs
    alve-2
    badbread-1
    boun11-2
    cwolfus-1
    dswong01-3
    glee-2
    Gomer-4
    GreshamH-1
    Iani-6
    LeviT-2
    Lyn-1
    patchin-2
    Raddogz-2
    saltwatersig-4
    seminolecpa-1
    sid700-1
    tapmorph-1
    xinumaster-2
    zambavi-2

Disks
    badbread-1
    cuda70-1
    cwolfus-1
    Elite-1
    Gomer-1
    GreshamH-1
    kurplunk-1
    Lyn-1
    Raddogz-2
    sid700-1
    tapmorph-1
    TimTen-2
    zambavi-1

$$$$$
    alve-$10
    badbread-$10
    boun11-$10
    cwolfus-$10
    dswong01-$15
    glee-$10
    Gomer-$25
    GreshamH-$10
    Iani-$30
    LeviT-$10
    Lyn-$10
    patchin-$10
    Raddogz-4
    saltwatersig-$20
    seminolecpa-$5
    sid700-$10
    tapmorph-$10
    xinumaster-$10
    zambavi-$15

5. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Plugs etc are in. I will be bringing to the BOD meeting for distribution and again to the swap. If you would like to receive yours earlier please let me know via pm or email at seminolecpa@yahoo.com and you can either shoot by my house and/or meet me at my office downtown in the financial district and pay me. I will be in the office all day tomorrow and about a half day on Wednesday as well as all next week.

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Almost all of the pre-orders have been distributed. There are a couple others unclaimed (no contact about holding them etc, nor pick up at the past two meetings). I'll bring them with me to the BOD. Since these were not pre-paid orders, they will be released for purchase by anyone for the remaining plugs at the end of the meeting.

7. reefdan

reefdan Guest

gomer-

i'd like some of the unclaimed plugs and disks. i am not positive i'll make the meeting (i'll try) but would be happy to pay you through paypal or something and have someone (probably roc since he's the only BAR member i know) pick them up

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5517.msg88536#msg88536 date=1237056452]
    Almost all of the pre-orders have been distributed. There are a couple others unclaimed (no contact about holding them etc, nor pick up at the past two meetings). I'll bring them with me to the BOD. Since these were not pre-paid orders, they will be released for purchase by anyone for the remaining plugs at the end of the meeting.
    [/quote]

8. tonggao

tonggao Guest

If there are more left, I like to buy some at next BAR meeting.

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Reefdan, these are cash only (sorry, no paypal). I don't want to 'reserve' any but want to do it as first come first serve

10. reefdan

reefdan Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5517.msg90493#msg90493 date=1237518065]
    Reefdan, these are cash only (sorry, no paypal). I don't want to 'reserve' any but want to do it as first come first serve
    [/quote]

okay then. i'll just try to make the meeting the best i can

11. Roc

Roc Guest

Dan I'm going to this next one so let me know if there will be plugs availabe and I will grab some for you and for me