Our mission

BAR help at BAYMAC

And we'll have plenty of chairs if you need to ride it out sitting down :)

Sometimes just being some place in enough help. Come on out and see how it works out :)

You can use me anywhere from 2:30 to 5:30, for any duty. I still got a bit of my neck issues, but it's not terribly bad, as long as I have tasty pills with me, all is good :D

BTW, I don't know if this was mentioned, but arranging frags according to cost and having an empty frag plug with a number (price) written on it near those frags would go a long way to helping each shift know how much things should sell for.

Thanks. I've updated the above thread with the changes. Once we get more people to commit to a time frame, then I'll start eliminating the multiples. :D

The slave will probably work most of the day but would like to be able to roam around a little this year and maybe catch a speaker or two.

Any sort of schedule yet? Or even a sign up sheet for availability would work.

9:00-10 AM --> setup - (dswong01, yardartist, tuberider, seminolecpa) - Rays, jds
10:30 - 12:30 --> shift 1 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - dswong01 (ID'er), Rays, yardartist, jds
12:30 - 2:30 --> shift 2 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - Rays, jimmyc, Lyn, yardartist
2:30 - 4:30 --> shift 3 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - sfsuphysics, Rays, Lyn, yardartist
4:30 - 5:30 --> shift 4 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - sfsuphysics, Rays, Lyn, yardartist
5:30 - TBD --> clean up - (tuberider, seminolecpa...) - Rays, Lyn, yardartist

So far those who have volunteered:
1. jimmyc (12-2; 1-3)
2. dswong01 (can help setup)
3. Cookiejar (possible ID'er)
4. LordHelmet (so so ID'er)
5. xinumaster
6. Lyn (midday to closing)
7. sfsuphysics (possible ID'er)
8. patchins
9. Rays
10. yardartist (setup and throughout day)
11. Ibn
12. jds (morning shift)
13. seminolecpa (BOD slave)
14. tuberider (default for being BOD)

It's only a few days away...you guys wanna just copy and paste the schedule above and fill out which hours you want to work for starters?

Thanks for stepping up, Eric, and all those who have volunteered so far.

Durtbear also offered to help setup.

It would also be good if BAR could "share" 2 volunteers in each slot for BAYMAC. I think Gresham mentioned he would appreciate some help with the door and raffles.

I will be bringing coral from Charles and Mario after 12pm.... who do I give them to? I should be around till the raffle, so if you need my help let me know. I could be a backup if you guys need me.

I will be picking up some coral from Charles in the morning and should be down there by 9am to help setup. If you need me to help out in any other way during the earlier shifts, feel free to assign me to something else. My only restriction is that I have to leave around 3-4pm because I have to be back in the city for dinner.

Looks like you have good help setting up. I will plan to be there for the 12:30 shift in any place needed. I would like to step away to see the other exhibitors, but will definitely be there through clean up.

Question about donated corals. Do they have to be plug size? I have frags on flat rubble about three inches square or so. The frag in the middle is about an inch plus. Bring them or not?

Thanks,

Back