Neptune Aquatics

BAR help at BAYMAC

No negative feedback so far so gonna continue on...

9:00-10 AM --> setup - (dswong01, yardartist, tuberider, seminolecpa) - Rays, jds, Jbon, DurTBear
10:30 - 12:30 --> shift 1 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - dswong01 (ID'er), Rays, yardartist, jds, Jbon, CookieJar, DurTBear
12:30 - 2:30 --> shift 2 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - Rays, jimmyc, Lyn, yardartist, jeepboy_90, Jbon, Apon, DurTBear
2:30 - 4:30 --> shift 3 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - sfsuphysics, Rays, Lyn, yardartist, jeepboy_90, Apon
4:30 - 5:30 --> shift 4 (3 minimum: ID'er, cashier, bagger) - sfsuphysics, Rays, Lyn, yardartist, jeepboy_90, Apon
5:30 - TBD --> clean up - (tuberider, seminolecpa...) - Rays, Lyn, yardartist, jeepboy_90, Apon
Door/Raffles --> (2-4 req.) - Rays, Lyn, yardartist, Apon (after 12:30), CookieJar (10:30)

So far those who have volunteered:
1. jimmyc (12-2; 1-3) - check
2. dswong01 (can help setup) - check
3. Cookiejar (possible ID'er)
4. LordHelmet (so so ID'er)
5. xinumaster
6. Lyn (midday to closing) - check
7. sfsuphysics (possible ID'er) - check
8. patchins
9. Rays - check
10. yardartist (setup and throughout day) - check
11. Ibn
12. jds (morning shift) - check
13. seminolecpa (BOD slave)
14. tuberider (default for being BOD)
15. jeepboy_90 - check
16. Jbon - check
17. DurTBear - check
18. Apon - check

It's only a few days away...you guys wanna just copy and paste the schedule above and fill out which hours you want to work for starters?

I cant make it, but I'm going to try to send some corals. They will be coming from CVR, stoker and sqiudhead are using a tank, light and light stand from me, so I will have them bring you some corals from me. I don't have much high end stuff right now, we just had a swap a month ago and I'm low on frags. I can give the basics, Xenia's, gsp, red cap, purple digi, some zoas nothing special. I will send a box for BAR if you don't need it just leave it with CVR or give it to NVR.
thanks, "the real slim jeremy"

just found out i'll be brining a friend so I won't be able to work the 10:30 slot, but I'll have a couple LPS frags to add to the BAR tank.

Thanks for your help Eric I owe you one, this has been the busiest week since starting my business in '04 and I literally have had no time all week to do any coordination, sorry about that.

I'll be there from setup to ~3:00-3:30 and can help in any way needed.

I will be getting to San Jose at noon, and stay to help clean up after the event. Please pull me from the set up crew.

Eric, thanks for the schedule.

Okey dokey Bossman I'll report for my shift at 4:30... although I'll still show up around 2:30ish I'd like to potentially look, even though I really don't have much money to spend on cool goodies... plus I got a couple corals for the BAR tank, a good 4" long branch of the infamous Jim Coral, and a little frag of a Tyree Sunset.

Eric, I can only help out after 2pm....even though I will be there earlier with a friend. I don't want to leave her alone if I am at the door.

I have one last minute request. If anyone has any eggcrate (scrap pieces will do) to make racks for frags it would be much appreciated. I only have a little bit left and not enoughto do the job.

Just loaded my car up with

Light stand
Pendant and 250W bulb
Extension cord
Power strip
Projector
Projector Screen
Banner
Povidone
T-shirts
A small makeshift sump
A Mag 3
2 maxijets
A 200W heater
My 24" 4 bulb t-5 lighting setup

Thanks for the updates, guys. I've gone ahead and changed some names around. While I've set the times and assignments, if it conflicts with your schedule, just let someone know. I'm sure we'll have enough members there to fill in for the lapses.

cool eric, I do notice you signed me up for 2 things at the same time? door and table? can you double check?

Yup, slight overlap there. I've fixed it, Arnold.

Jay, I've added your name to the list in two different time slots. Let me know which one works better for you and I'll take the other.

Back