High Tide Aquatics

BAR help at BAYMAC

I think I had too much fun. Made some good progress in emptying out that nasty bank account of mine. I also forgot my teal green Starbucks coffee mug. It was behind the projector screen in the fountain. If anyone grabbed it I would happily take it back. It has quite a few miles on it so no big deal.

Jim

Also a big thanks to everyone who donated coral for the club (if I left you off by accident please let me know)

iani
saltwatersig
yardartist
cookiejar
sfsuphysics
hooked
Lyn
tonggao
JAR
xcaret
xinumaster
cwolfus
seminolecpa
and Neptune

Big personal thanks to everyone who helped peddle corals etc at the booth.

Had a great time yesterday at BAYMAC and hanging out in the BAR booth. It was nice to finally meet a lot of you in person for the first time! Anyone win anything cool in the raffle? Too bad I couldn't stay for the raffle...

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next event!

It was a very cool event. I did enjoyed it a lot. Dominic (my son) got a great bargain at one of the booth. He got me as a early Father's Day present a Blue Tip Stag and a Red Digi for $7.00 both. He liked looking at all the different corals and eating Lyn's cookies. Thanks Lyn.

I had a great time, I was there with a couple friends answering their questions and what not, they were enjoying themselves, I think they will be joining BAR soon. They were confused about all the frags though, since they are Aquarium Showroom customers and they were expecting big colonies for sale :)

So who was the Bar member that won every other raffle? :p

Jbon said:
I think I had too much fun. Made some good progress in emptying out that nasty bank account of mine. I also forgot my teal green Starbucks coffee mug. It was behind the projector screen in the fountain. If anyone grabbed it I would happily take it back. It has quite a few miles on it so no big deal.

Jim

I'm heading out today to celan up. Do you want me to laeve your mug at The Aquarium Showroom or bring ti tot he next BAR event?

Erick said:

Not every other one, but 6 times. 0:) I won 2 Reef Nutrition sample packs, a Seio 320 pump, B-Ionic alk/ca system, Eco System Reef Solution, and of course my favorite 2 tickets for the New Salmon Queen Sportfishing. That was just an amazing donation, thanks again.

It was a great event. I am glad I got to hang out, meet a few more people, and snag some sweet corals. The QT tank isn't as full as I had anticipated but doing well none the less.

-jds

You know there were a lot of raffle prizes when even I took home something. Think it is some sort of a HOB refugium with a light and a pump. Not sure what I would use it for though.

jds said:
Erick said:

Not every other one, but 6 times. 0:) I won 2 Reef Nutrition sample packs, a Seio 320 pump, B-Ionic alk/ca system, Eco System Reef Solution, and of course my favorite 2 tickets for the New Salmon Queen Sportfishing. That was just an amazing donation, thanks again.

It was a great event. I am glad I got to hang out, meet a few more people, and snag some sweet corals. The QT tank isn't as full as I had anticipated but doing well none the less.

-jds

Out of everything I wanted to the fishing trips the most :) Nice haul!

seminolecpa said:
Also a big thanks to everyone who donated coral for the club (if I left you off by accident please let me know)

iani
saltwatersig
yardartist
cookiejar
sfsuphysics
hooked
Lyn
tonggao
JAR
xcaret
cwolfus
seminolecpa
and Neptune

Big personal thanks to everyone who helped peddle corals etc at the booth.

I donated frags too. :D

The cookies were awesome as always.

Yup, we managed to sell two of the three frags of GSP. Bryan even warned one buyer about it, but they couldn't resist the price.

For the raffle, ended up with a bottle of tiggerpods, a ViaAqua acro-cal 30 reactor, an ecomod kit, a frag-rack with extra magnet, and the silent air controller.

Back