Kessil

BAR member South-bay tank tour in Sept.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3833.msg56183#msg56183 date=1221884573]
yeah KFC.
[/quote]

Does anyone know the closest KFC? I'm an hour and a half away, it would be nice if anyone could direct me if popssible?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&view=text&q=2137+South+10th+Street,+san+jose,+ca+kentucky+fried+chicken&mrt=yp&sll=37.309981,-121.856341&sspn=0.011435,0.025856&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11

Several around apparently, depending on the direction y ou are coming from

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3833.msg56193#msg56193 date=1221889205]
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&view=text&q=2137+South+10th+Street,+san+jose,+ca+kentucky+fried+chicken&mrt=yp&sll=37.309981,-121.856341&sspn=0.011435,0.025856&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11

Several around apparently, depending on the direction y ou are coming from
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Now I'm going to figure out my route since I'm going to here at 9am. See you guys tomorrow.

There is one right on Tully and King. If you take 101 South exit Tully East, turn right at King and the store is right on your right. After that you get back on Tully West and keep driving until you see 10th (about 1-2 miles). Make a right on 10th st. Max's store is on the left. Pay attention because it's not in the front. There is a big banner that says Mermaid Aquarium on it.

Hey everyone we had such a great time today.
Thanks to everyone that opened up their homes and shop to let us view what you have. Loved seeing all of the beautiful tanks. I also really enjoyed meeting all of you. We will meet again when we attend the club meetings.

I would really like to be able to show off my tanks maybe in the spring when we get our 300 up and going for a while. Ive herd that there arnt very many Santa Cruz members but maybe we would be able to find one or two others to do a good enough tour also I know that its a bit of a drive for some but we could add in Monterey too and I could try to set up a tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Thanks Again,
Bryan, Kelly and Cody.

I wanted to thank everyone. It was nice putting individuals faces with their screen names. Long day for me! After aquatic gallery I loaded up a frag tank from max then drove 2 hours back to santa rosa. Got home around 9:30 so nice 12 hour adventure but well worth it. Hopefully, I can round up some northcoastreefers so we can caravan to your meetings.

Jason

I was starting loose some steam on this hobby but going on this tour helped me re-energize some interest back. All the tanks were just beautiful. It was nice meeting all the South Bay folks that I haven't met before. That also go for others that came from other areas. Thanks everyone.

Patrick

Tonggao and Cookiejar, thanks for showing your tank. It was nice to see both your tanks again.

All4cody, is Santa Cruz and Monterey going to be the next tank tour? ;D That would be cool I wish we could convince Shutin to show her monster tank.

Back