Reef nutrition

BAR member South-bay tank tour in Sept.

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3833.msg56269#msg56269 date=1222016305]
Nice to see you in person, Jason.

That frag tank you got from max is a monster. I wonder how long it would take you to fill it up with frags.
[/quote]

It was nice meeting you too Perry. Yeah, the frag tank is going to be a work in progress. I can't imagine having enough frags to fill it up. My goal is to have a shallow reef with multiple islands for a look down tank. I'm going to have larger size media for the bed since a carlson surge is going to be added for better flow. Since I have the main items now I just have to brainstorm for the next steps. :)

[quote author=islandcreation link=topic=3833.msg56278#msg56278 date=1222026438]
[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3833.msg56269#msg56269 date=1222016305]
Nice to see you in person, Jason.

That frag tank you got from max is a monster. I wonder how long it would take you to fill it up with frags.
[/quote]

It was nice meeting you too Perry. Yeah, the frag tank is going to be a work in progress. I can't imagine having enough frags to fill it up. My goal is to have a shallow reef with multiple islands for a look down tank. I'm going to have larger size media for the bed since a carlson surge is going to be added for better flow. Since I have the main items now I just have to brainstorm for the next steps. :)
[/quote]

Which one did you get man? The big one on the floor??

Started a new thread with the pics me and my son took since this one was getting long.
http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=4614.0

"Which one did you get man? The big one on the floor??"

I don't know if you were referring to the one in sames store or the one in the other warehouse?

Check out Levi's thread. He has a picture there. I'll post on his thread the tank itself.

Tony: For a tank journal I plan to do so. But since this is a 3 month to 1 year project it's going to be a very slow thread. Plus, I have a baby girl on the way in December. So I'll have my hands tied! :) Can't hurt to get 2-3 hours a sleep a day right?

It was very nice to see all of you on Saturday. I wish that I was able to see all the other tanks on the tour! Maybe next time. Thanks to Perry and the rest that helped organize this event.

tyler

I think Eric ate the coral. : ) He told me he was going yesterday to pick it up, I am not even one of the ones splitting it. I am still waiting on the tank tour pictures.

Eric - did you ever get the coral to Patrick? Also did you ever post those pics? Just wondering. FYI _SF tank tour coming again probably end of FEB

I was just wondering about it during Christmas break. I was in SJ to pickup a screen and I was thinking too bad I couldn't call him to pickup the coral also.

Doh....there you are. I still have the southbay frag for you, Patrick. Let me know if you still want it and I can bring it to the SF tour; or if you want it before then, let me know if you want to meet up at Aquatic Gallery or another LFS.

Back