Our mission

BAR member South-bay tank tour in Sept.

we don't even tell what city it's in folks :D As the saying goes, I could show you but then I'd have to kill you! We'd render you into feed for our new phyto product.....soylent green

But I ride my bike then carpool with a co-worker :D

If you injected me with a RFID I'm surely going to be rather pissed :D

You see I learned long ago how NOT to pass out drunk amongst "friends" :) You wouldn't last long with my group of friends...shaved head, lots of pen tattoos, stuff stacked on you, dogs humping your arm (and photos of that making into PRINT magazines), etc. Brutal I tell you, simply brutal!!!

Never anything racial, just *ahem* naughty words and pictures (like a certain MALE part sticking into your mouth, etc)

Some one got punched out early on so we all went/go by an unspoken rule of no property wil get ruined in the quest :D

[quote author=tonggao link=topic=3833.msg44706#msg44706 date=1212641553]
Sure, I will show my tank, and give Arnold the ride around as promised :).
[/quote]

Hey, hey what about me?? :D

Back on track. I "will" go on this one. :) don't think the new tank will be in any shape to show by then.

Adrian. I think you should show off your tank.

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=3833.msg44854#msg44854 date=1212741324]
Back on track. I "will" go on this one. :) don't think the new tank will be in any shape to show by then.

[/quote]

Yup! I wanna see that solar system Adrian got on his roof. :D

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3833.msg44870#msg44870 date=1212788911]
[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=3833.msg44854#msg44854 date=1212741324]

[/quote]

Yup! I wanna see that solar system Adrian got on his roof. :D
[/quote]

Maybe it will be a chance to get some useful advice as I'm having so many difficulties these days... When you saw my tank Chris, things were growing in it. Now it's static.

Now the panels are looking great, but it gets old staring at panels.... I guess you can take a 'butchers' at the inverters too.

[quote author=stubbsz link=topic=3833.msg44683#msg44683 date=1212621822]
I'd love to tag along. Won't be showing off my tank though; too embarrassing.
[/quote]

You can show you solar system too.

Back