Kessil

BAR member South-bay tank tour in Sept.

We could still go to the store even in Dr Le isn't there....just an option for those who have not been there before. We can just tell him we are stopping by as a curtisy and to support a sponsor.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3833.msg54991#msg54991 date=1221069722]
We could still go to the store even in Dr Le isn't there....just an option for those who have not been there before. We can just tell him we are stopping by as a curtisy and to support a sponsor.
[/quote]

I agree with Arnold.

I just found out my Dad will be in town, visiting for the weekend, so I won't be able to make the tank tour. :- Its' bad timing for me since I wanted to go, but I figured I'd let you know so another person who's wanted to go can take my place.

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3833.msg54750#msg54750 date=1220977640]
I can only confirm 2 tank for now. Tongga and xinumaster tanks. And I'm waiting for Hiepatitis confirmation.

Anyone else in Southbay want to show their tank?
[/quote]

Okay I just got a negative confirmation from hiep. He won't be able to show is tank on that day.

So far I only got 2 ppl (that includes me) that can show their tank.

U guys have any suggestion on what we should do now?

Hmmm...2 tanks isn't much for a tank tour. If it was postponed to a later date, would there be a possibility of more tanks being on the tour?

Okay, Cookiejar is going to show his tank. I got three now on my list.

I need at least one more person to show his tank so we can proceed. Is there anyone else in the southbay who can show their tank?

[quote author=Mike1962 link=topic=3833.msg55158#msg55158 date=1221181637]
Hmmm...2 tanks isn't much for a tank tour. If it was postponed to a later date, would there be a possibility of more tanks being on the tour?
[/quote]

Where are you located Mike?

Well that's suck :- ..

I don't mind doing two tanks only.. I can sit infront of your tank or Tongs for hours without getting bored ;D ..

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3833.msg55285#msg55285 date=1221261227]
.... stealing corals from Perry's tank......[/quote]
I like that 8) ;D ..

I got a call from Arnold warning about this motley crew of rabid reefers that are going to visit my store! Perry, please give me a call maybe an hour or two before you are going to be at the store so I can be there to give a personal tour. I think that my wife is dragging me out house hunting so this would be a VERY welcome break!

If yall need another tank to tour in the south bay, I have a 2.5 eclipse with a single betta. Not very exciting but its a tank right?

Not a ton of rare fish at the shop right now, but I will make sure that there is a fair amount of corals for you to see. Should be doing ALOT of fragging this week too. One other added bonus is that I will most likely have a new batch of baby clownfish for all of you to see.

C U Saturday!!

tyler

Back