High Tide Aquatics

BAR members' FTS tank shots

alve

After seeing the "Pics from Northcoast Reefers tank tour in March" I think it would be nice to see how BAR members' tanks look like.
Instead of having a lot of indiviual tank journals what if we all post a FTS picture of our tanks in just one post?

My picture taking skills are not very good and my tank only has little frags in it and looks horrible compared with the Northcoast Reefers pictures but this is how it looks like. First picture is with 250W 10k, second picture with Phoenix 250W 14k:

Aquarium033008Pic2small.jpg

FTS040808small.jpg

Who is next? ;D

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3553.msg40582#msg40582 date=1208152912]
Nice tank Jk. Man, how many power heads do you have there?

[/quote]thanks Perry, 2 6101's, and 2 sureflow maxijet mods

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3553.msg40583#msg40583 date=1208152971]
I will vouch that it looks better in person and when it grows out....... future TOTM
[/quote]hahaha, not for a loooooong time,but thanks for the compliments

Here's my 20 gallon tank. Just started this tank a little over a year ago and it's my first experience with saltwater so I'm still learning a lot. It's sumpless with an Aqua Remora skimmer and a HOB refugium (used an old Whisper power filter that I had on a fresh water tank and filled it with some rubble and chaeto). I still have a lot of work to make it look like some of the other tanks I've seen from BAR members but hopefully, one day, I'll have a bigger display tank that will look like all the other wonderful tanks that I've seen here! Here is one pic under my 150W Sunpod 14k Phoenix and another with just the actinics. Thanks for looking!

Fishtank284.jpg

Fishtank275.jpg

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=3553.msg44497#msg44497 date=1212465153]
thanks....must be my lens because i'd swear it all looks brown to me.
[/quote]

Hahaha, maybe you are color blind like Phong. jk.

Did someone say something about colorblind?? ;D

saltwatersig, they look brown to me. Wanna share some of that brown stuff? :D

Back