Jestersix

BAR members' FTS tank shots

some pics of my son's nano

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

my what a big green stick you have :) lol seriously though, nice corals. Is that an acan or a mico in the first shot, it's hard to tell size.

I love the piece in the second pic even I don't like SPS that much .. The color of the first piece is great but I think it would be hard to keep that color..

durwin ....yes thats the ora red planet

phong .... if it does'nt hold its color i can only hope it takes on a vibrant brown shade ;D

btw the second coral is an ora hawkins enchinata

[quote author=DurTBear link=topic=3553.msg54466#msg54466 date=1220588908]
Oooh...is that one of those ORA Red Planets in the first pic? Gotta get my hands on one of those!
[/quote]Ultimate Aquariums been sitting on one for months now.....

How much are they asking for it? I'll have to head down there one of these days. Also want to get the ORA Hawkins, ORA Chips and ORA Oregon Tort.

~$80, they had a Hawkins as well for about the same price, tell 'em I sent you and mebbie you can get a deal, I spend a bit of money there...

thanks for looking guys.......that squasmosa (hope i spelled it right) has been in my tank about 2 years now...and it continues to grow. eventually it will need more room so i think i'll pull out all my rock and corals and make this a clam a happy camper :D........................................................yeah right!

Back