Jestersix

BAR members only swap August 13th @ Chabot College

secondsun said:
Aww sounds exciting!! Is there a reason you can only come if you became a member by July 1st? I won't be swapping (don't currently have any corals) but wanted to come just to learn from all you crafty coral veterans. I became a member a bit late... around July 8th or so I believe. Any way I can make it?

Anyone can attend the swap, come on down.

The reason for the deadline is to discourage people from becoming members only to participate in the swap.

I have a bunch of tiny accidental frags of purple birdsnest that I've mounted on small pieces of rubble. It's a pretty common SPS, but it's still pretty and helps fill a tank. The smallest are around 1cm. Should I put pairs of the smaller ones in the same container for the swap, or should I put one in each container to distribute them better?

Since my tank is newish, I don't have many frags. Have 3 frags of a birdsnest with green polyps, 3 NPS red gargonians, and two tiny "oops" Jedi mind trick monti frags. Would this work for the swap? if not, its a good excuse to at least meet a few more people.

Mr. Ugly said:
I like to put multiples in the container if the frags are small.

Thanks. I'll do that for the purple birdsnest. I have other small frags that are more "rare" that I will probably put by themselves.

JAR said:
sfboarders said:
Silly question................. but will food be provided again this year? :bigsmile:
YES!
We have the world famous Frank's Furters providing the finest dogs around!

OMIGOSH. That guy's hotdogs are amazing! I was actually craving one earlier this month.

I picked up the IC gel, frag table signs, $$ pouches, flashlights, etc... from Brian yesterday. The swap go box will be there.

Back