Our mission

BAR members only swap August 13th @ Chabot College

And nice to talk gluing rocks (or listen) since that's going to come in handy. J6 I nabbed a chalice frag from you very nice and clean.

houser said:
And nice to talk gluing rocks (or listen) since that's going to come in handy. J6 I nabbed a chalice frag from you very nice and clean.

LMK if you have any specific questions or need Emaco. It was fun talking gluing rocks, one of my favorite parts of the hobby! Usually I just get to answer questions about plasma lights ;)

Yeah that swap was super relaxed, and went quickly. Bravo to Houser too for getting that A/V system up and running, having the screens in both rooms was quite useful.

Nah, those weren't mine. It didn't look like they were grown from a healthy sclero either, it looked like someone just chopped up their dying sclero and put it in the swap instead. Of course I could be wrong, and I loved to hear it if so. The frags weren't even labeled as azoox (I added it to the label with a sharpie, so hopefully it went to someone that knows what they're doing.).

UGH! Missed this one. Given that the tank was about to crash at this point anyway, probably for the better. I lost all my frags that I would have brought too. Maybe next year.

Back