High Tide Aquatics

BAR Members only swap August 14th @ Chabot College

What a swap.... that was awesome. Thanks to everyone how helped get this swap set up, and for everyone who brought such awesome frags. I think I need another tank. :bigsmile:

Amazing time....amazing people.....amazing frags!

Thanks to the organizers and the people that brought things to trade!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-Gregory

Had a great time at the swap and got some cool corals and won some awesome raffle prizes. My dumbass didn't realize we had food provided.....

What a great club to be a part of!

At the beginning of the swap I thought I was going to remove my frag racks from my tank but didn't realize that I still need em there!

We had great time. It was great event. Unbelievable selection. Even with out lunch it was great. We won a few raffles and now have filled up our frag racks. Many of these new corals will go into our new tank (we are upgrading from 55g, 24g nano and 12g quarantine tank) to 120g with 50 g sump.

Mike and Diane

Thank you to everyone for continuing our tradition of bringing the best corals in your tank to this swap. I was impressed and excited to see rare corals still on the table in round 5!

Was finally able to make it to a swap and boy was it a lot of fun. Don't know if I could actually handle a non-BAR only members swap since I can only imagine how tough it would be to pick a coral in the allotted time with even more frags to choose from! Anyway, it was great to see everyone and to meet some of the other club members I have yet to meet. And a big thanks to the Board for putting this event together. Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks to BAR for a wonderful event.

It looks like every swap is better than the previos one! Amazing.
The best part of course is meeting new people and bumping into old friends.
Thanks again!

Thanks to all involved. It was worth the eight hours on the road to make the event. Really enjoyed the social time plus came home with some great frags. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. Only thing, I think I should have made my handle Plasmaguy, I heard "Hey you're the plasma guy" a bunch of times. I really appreciate the compliments and tons of great conversations...the Board should give lessons in "how to run a swap"!

Back