Our mission

BAR Members Take On One @$%#* 250 Gal Tank !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally finished the plumbing in the sump area (almost done under the house). Installed the Kold Sterile Filters and hooked up to Kati/Ani resins to make up some water. Got the fuge going also.

Finally finished the plumbing in the sump area (almost done under the house). Installed the Kold Sterile Filters and hooked up to Kati/Ani resins to make up some water. Got the fuge going also.
Man that's a tiny little skimmer for that sump!

Ok so that grey PVC coming out of the wall and dumping into the skimmer area is the return from the main tank? If so how does water get into the two compartments to the right of the skimmer area. I see one with sand (refugium I'm guessing), the other is.... freshwater?

Man that's a tiny little skimmer for that sump!

Ok so that grey PVC coming out of the wall and dumping into the skimmer area is the return from the main tank? If so how does water get into the two compartments to the right of the skimmer area. I see one with sand (refugium I'm guessing), the other is.... freshwater?

The skimmer is a H&S A200 which is conservatively rated for 300+ gallons. It just looks tiny in a 125 gal sump. ;)

I split one of the drains for the skimmer and fuge (the fuge light is clamped on the inlet pipe). You are correct that the far right compartment is for fresh water ato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back