Reef nutrition

BAR Members Take On One @$%#* 250 Gal Tank !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

This tank, sump, equipment, test kits, live stock (Hippo, dejardini tangs and a bird wrasse), water change set up, custom Jester six rock work, etc. is for sale. $750 or best offer. Shoot me pm if interested. Can help break down if necessary.

Hi Guys,

This tank, sump, equipment, test kits, live stock (Hippo, dejardini tangs and a bird wrasse), water change set up, custom Jester six rock work, etc. is for sale. $750 or best offer. Shoot me pm if interested. Can help break down if necessary.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That’s not his tank. Who’s is it? Where’s the pics? You know you should be a supporting member still.
That would also allow you to post this in the correct forum...

That’s not his tank. Who’s is it? Where’s the pics? You know you should be a supporting member still.
That would also allow you to post this in the correct forum...

This is my friend John's tank. Details are in the tank thread. Hard to justify a membership when I have not been active on the forums for a few years now. I'm only helping a friend try and sell his tank.
20191119_163153.jpg

Wait wait wait , jimmy I thought this thread was saying your tank is coming down. It was your rock I liked. Someone else can grab Johns rock

This is my friend John's tank. Details are in the tank thread. Hard to justify a membership when I have not been active on the forums for a few years now. I'm only helping a friend try and sell his tank.
View attachment 13072
Well then, by all means, skirt the rules. They certainly aren’t for you, just everyone else. And good luck selling a self described crappy tank for $750. More like someone come get it for free, lol.
But seriously, why not become active again if you’re still in it?

Well then, by all means, skirt the rules. They certainly aren’t for you, just everyone else. And good luck selling a self described crappy tank for $750. More like someone come get it for free, lol.
But seriously, why not become active again if you’re still in it?

Dude...what WTH is your problem?? 2 years of being VP apparently doesn't buy any goodwill. As I stated this tank is not mine and is for a friend who is getting up there in age and can't maintain the tank anymore.

If you're the welcoming committee, the BOD needs to seriously reconsider.

Dude...what WTH is your problem?? 2 years of being VP apparently doesn't buy any goodwill. As I stated this tank is not mine and is for a friend who is getting up there in age and can't maintain the tank anymore.

If you're the welcoming committee, the BOD needs to seriously reconsider.
There have been several people trying to sell things lately that shouldn’t be, so I was hoping a former VP would understand that rules are rules and should ideally be followed. Notice I didn’t remove your post, so take that as proof that you did get some consideration. I wasn’t really trying to be a jerk, but I guess the whole writing thing not getting interpreted the way a conversation would strikes again. Apologies.
That’s why I said seriously, before the serious part. Where I said you should be more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back