BAR needs YOU!! (we need a new banner design)

Discussion in 'Other Reef Talk' started by Gomer, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Roc

Roc Guest

Couldn't we just send Tim the font we used if it's uncommon? I do thyat all the time with Album covers

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Yup...if you know where to find the file :) I know as I have a large amount of legally purchased fonts to I move from computer to computer as I upgrade :)

3. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

FYI, I believe the font in the current BAR logo (and the one I used in my design) is Myriad. I think it installs for free with adobe acrobat reader.

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I'm pretty sure that is what I used. It comes with all Adobe I thought. It's the default in AI>

5. TimTen

TimTen Guest

If anyone wants me to test there design, PM me, and I can send you my work email.

6. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

Let's chose a design then convert the format or whatever once it's decided, instead of judging banners based on their file formats!

V

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

We, the club, will be voting on the Banner this weekend :)

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Vincerama2 link=topic=5126.msg74613#msg74613 date=1231977908]
    Let's chose a design then convert the format or whatever once it's decided, instead of judging banners based on their file formats!

V

[/quote]

It's FAR better top build it right the first time, no question about that. Saving to a wrong format may compromise the future quality ;)

9. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5126.msg74109#msg74109 date=1231823695]
    As per BOD meeting, we need to wrap this up. We'll give until this weekend for any new ideas. Afterwards, we will open up a poll to decide on our future BAR Banner.

Please post away with your ideas!!!

[/quote]

End of the weekend for sumbissions?

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Nope. closed now. I didn't get a chance to do anything since I was helping bryan most of yesterday.