High Tide Aquatics

BAR Needs You!

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
To sign up to help man the table at the CFM. You'll get free entry into the event and the pleasure of talking up the club to reefers from all over.

The event runs from 11-5 on Saturday Feb. 9th. Note that you're signing up for a one hour shift to operate the table once the event has opened. The sign ups (by Apon) for booth set-up are separate.

Your duties will be to sell shirts and glue. Pump up the raffle items we will be offering and that help fund the club all year.

Let me know who can help out and at what times.. Ideally we'd like groups of two for either one hour or two hours.

I could cover something like 2:00-3:eek:o if that works. I'll see how signups go and see if you need additional coverage later.

I can take one of the first shifts 11-12.
Especially since I have to bring the glue, cash, and credit card dongle.
I will be there early.

When I volunteered to man the booth at last years CFM, I greeted people, spoke about our mission, explained membership cost and privileges, and sold gear. I wasn't sure about the raffle and how it worked. Who sold tickets? Do you have to be present to win? I hope this is clarified for our booth people.

I suggest creating an inventory list and using it to check off when an item is sold. Maybe a shared google doc? It would be easier to track inventory and revenue, re-ordering, trends, etc. I can take the lead on creating this if someone can give me the numbers. I will not be attending CFM this time around though...

When I volunteered to man the booth at last years CFM, I greeted people, spoke about our mission, explained membership cost and privileges, and sold gear. I wasn't sure about the raffle and how it worked. Who sold tickets? Do you have to be present to win? I hope this is clarified for our booth people.

I suggest creating an inventory list and using it to check off when an item is sold. Maybe a shared google doc? It would be easier to track inventory and revenue, re-ordering, trends, etc. I can take the lead on creating this if someone can give me the numbers. I will not be attending CFM this time around though...
Funny, I had been working on something a bit like that a couple weeks ago.
Really just a count though. Make a tick-mark for each one sold.

Attachments

• sales.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 271
Back