Kessil

BAR Regional Swap February 12th @ Chabot College- Please note location change

Yay! Finally got off my butt and signed up for membership. Are the following ok to swap?

1. Birds nest (brownish with green fuzzies)

2. Candy Cane

3. Pokerstar Monti

4. Chalice (brownish with green eyes)

Thanks

Hi guys,

Planning to attend with my 8 and 4 year old sons - we just started our first tanks, a a12g that has a frag of GSP and 8 and growing zoanthid polyps, and a 50gallon cube that gets water this weekend. Surely we won't have any corals to swap, are we still welcome??

You can attend even if you don't swap.

Meet the local reefers, check out the vendor demos, try your luck at some really great raffle prizes, and head out with the gang to check out the local sponsor stores.

I have had a great time at three swaps. This will be my first one actually swapping. Not that I need coral, my 36g is finally matured to producing.

Make sure you walk up to people and introduce yourself. Ask them about their tank. Everyone will talk about their aquarium. It is a reunion of sorts so people are catching up with folks they have not seem in a while.

seminolecpa said:
sfboarders said:
Got an email from Ecotech yesterday. We got a cool raffle prize coming from them. :)

sssssshhhhhh. That isn't the only cool raffle prize btw. Details coming soon.
Lots of cool prizes! Of course, that is what the magic 8-ball tells me.

...mmmm absentee raffle!

I have a friend that wants to come and check out the swap but will not participate, do they have to pay the entry fee just to hang out? I also want to pay for 2 additional friends that are non members but would like to participate. Do i just pay the total cost and mention for 2 non members?

Do the frags have to be on a nice frag plug? I got a little bored last night decided to glue my frags on small live rocks lol

I'm a little worried my frags are not as pretty as others. Not good for a first time swap participant :-/

melly mel said:
I have a friend that wants to come and check out the swap but will not participate, do they have to pay the entry fee just to hang out? I also want to pay for 2 additional friends that are non members but would like to participate. Do i just pay the total cost and mention for 2 non members?
That question has been answered in this thread. Read back a few pages :)

Back