High Tide Aquatics

BAR Regional Swap February 12th @ Chabot College- Please note location change

Hi, this is Scoly, from redding ca. I would like to talk to someone about bringing a product to the frag swap for the raffle. Don't know how to go about it?

Scoly said:
Hi, this is Scoly, from redding ca. I would like to talk to someone about bringing a product to the frag swap for the raffle. Don't know how to go about it?
Send an email here: sponsorship@bareefers.org

Given an explanation of who you are and what you would like to donate.

Pay memebrship fee ...done!
Pay for frag swap fee ... done!
Arranged trades ... done!
Arrange for equipment purchases ... done!
Plan to Visit Neptune and aquatic central after the swap with the WCR boys to load up ... done!

This trip is going to be packed with plans, I hope nothing will get in my way. The hardest part is wait.

Let the count down begin :D

Do you mean not participating or not going?

If you are not participating, you do not need to pay. If you are not going you also don't need to pay, but you may be elected to drink a container of skimmate at the next meeting you attend.

seminolecpa said:
Do you mean not participating or not going?

If you are not participating, you do not need to pay. If you are not going you also don't need to pay, but you may be elected to drink a container of skimmate at the next meeting you attend.

I meant not participating.

Oh, okay. LOL

We will be sending out an email shortly but please note the building change for the location at Chabot College

•The swap will be held on February 12th in bldg number 700 room 722 at Chabot College map and campus map

Chabot2.jpg

Sorry for any inconvenience but we the last minute location change was beyond our control.

Back