Jestersix

BAR Regional Swap February 13th @ Chabot College

Smart and Final does have them. That is were I used to get them before starting to buy the thicker/better ones. I much prefer the ones from the above links.

Gresh, are those the deli containers with the ribbing near the top? I got one of the containers from Rich and must say they're much more sturdier than the ones from Smart & Final.

Yup your spot on. The "soup" ones you see at deli's rather then the "potato salad" flimsy ones (although the deli I frequent uses the "souP ones for everything thankfully)/

Well, at least I only wasted 10 bucks at Smart and Final. (5 1/2 oz. size) :~
I know that Jeremy and Gresham are thinking....Jooooooooohnnnnn, you're not listening!................... J)

To be honest John, those are the ones I like and use because of their size. They definately aren't as sturdy but I can fit a ton of them into my coolers I bring.

If we could find pee cup specimen containers cheap enough those are the best. I'll see what our distributor can do those for.

John $10 for how many? Those are the condiment ones, right?

I like those little ones too. Before I used to hate them, but they're small and like Bryan said, you can fit a ton inside a cooler.

They're just a little too flimsy for me. You handle them wrong and the cap can pop. You pack em too tight, and the lid pops. I love the system Reefkoi and the other Colorado Springs boys developed using pee cup containers. Best method I have seen by far. Pricier, but rock solid.

The only issue with the ribbed ones is visibility, that can hamper your picking time squinting to figure out whats in them. Otherwise I use them exclusively since they can be reused over and over, and pretty much never leak.

The ones I use for frags are the 16oz Solo since there's enough water volume to keep the temps stable, otherwise during February they can get cold pretty quick ;)

Wow does the tide go out when you fill 30, 50, 100x 16oz containers? :lol:

I like the idea of buying a bunch of specimen cups. From a quick search, it looks like they are $0.30 each in lots of 100. While I don't frag that much, I wouldn't mind keeping a bunch around for frag passing. If there is interest, maybe we can do a buy prior to the swap.

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/Urine-Specimen-Cup,-Sterile.html

So I wanted to verify that this is open to every one. Not a members only Swap. I know that a bunch of Guys from Sacramento Would love to join in.

Thanks I will be there. I love the BAR Swaps there are fun and the people are great. Coming from Sacramento,,

Bringing - Jades Acro
Rose Millie
Highlander Chalice

Assorted Sweet Palys and Zoas

rtom said:
I like the idea of buying a bunch of specimen cups. From a quick search, it looks like they are $0.30 each in lots of 100. While I don't frag that much, I wouldn't mind keeping a bunch around for frag passing. If there is interest, maybe we can do a buy prior to the swap.

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/Urine-Specimen-Cup,-Sterile.html

And that's retail :) My distributor hasn't gotten back to me yet but I bet I could beat that price. I can also check with my DVM sister as I know she gets them cheap.

Gomer said:
Urine specimen cups on the table with povidone added. ...This is going to be fun to explain.
As long s we don't hand out needles and bags of Kalk we should be OK :lol:

Back