Reef nutrition

BAR Regional Swap February 13th @ Chabot College

you can't PM without being a paid 2010 BAR member.
You should be able to reach him though through this email:
membership@bareefers.org

Sounds like a rocking good time. Have to set aside the time to head out and catch up and get some new frags. Now I just have to figure out how to get frags off my tiny frags ;^)

So kind of looking at that "paid" list, I don't see many non-bar members, really a lack of showing of other clubs? Or they're just being lazy and waiting until the last moment? I mean I know it's "only" 3 weeks out but this used to be the event to get excited about months out!

sfsuphysics said:
So kind of looking at that "paid" list, I don't see many non-bar members, really a lack of showing of other clubs? Or they're just being lazy and waiting until the last moment? I mean I know it's "only" 3 weeks out but this used to be the event to get excited about months out!

They just like to make my life more miserable and wait till the last minute :). Seems pretty par for the course, must be the big amounts of interest you can earn by waiting.

It's all good Brian, I may cut more today, they'll have plenty of time to heal.

I wind up cutting all of the plugs off anyway, so to me the encrusting part isn't all that important. The plugs tend to have a lot of naughty bits on there, algaes, pest eggs.....

tuberider said:
Everyone's having frag swaps these days :D

I know some people at MARS :D

Last falls MARS frag swap went very well but we decided we're cutting back to only one a year because there are so many in the region. Perhaps we should coordinate on that a bit. BAR did "spring", MARS can do fall.

FWIW - I think the tiering they (swap committee) did was the key to success. The quality of the frags was very high.

Back