BAR stickers??

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by zambavi, Dec 31, 2008.

1. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I send them out daily, even one the same day. I just got one today sent yesterday :) Don't forget there are still several other carriers out there :D

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5780.msg74923#msg74923 date=1232076014]
    [quote author=tuberider link=topic=5780.msg74909#msg74909 date=1232072536]
    The package finally arrived, the ship date was the 8th, I could have walked down there and back and hit every bar, sushi joint, and taqueria along the way and still gotten here quicker.

The Reef Nutrition product still smells fresh though, thank god, I'm out of Oyster Feast and my corals are giving me "the look".
    [/quote]

Well that is a first. Doing ground local has been over night until this time, even during Christmas :(
    [/quote]

You should see the box Gresh, it looks like they played basketball with it. Oh well, the product smells like something I wouldn't mind drinking (liquid sushi), so it should be fine, correct?

BTW, thanks for the extra stickers, I think Rusty may have to go on the new truck somewhere :D

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

You mean Earl? I still need to make a Rusty, but those pimples look like too much work to me (weeding the stickers) :lol:

It should be fine (product)

4. tuberider

tuberider Guest

There's no hat so I ass-umed it was Rusty

5. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Ohhh, the small one? That's his other mutant kid. The episode where Crystal spits out a load o mutants and Earl takes a likin to just one, the one who shared his "woa" :)

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Ohhh, gotcha! It's hard to wean yourself off Trailer Park Boys, I haven't gotten too deep... yet....

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I have the first season on DVD. You should borrow it for a while :)

8. zambavi

zambavi Guest

So I thought I'd bump this one up again.... I'm still interested in getting 2-3 of these black&clear BAR stickers. If there are any available I would be willing to pay for their cost and shipping via Paypal today.

9. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I have the stickers and forgot to bring them to the swap, thanks for the reminder Jeff.

I'll go back through the thread and figure out who gets what.

10. zambavi

zambavi Guest

From this thread it looks like Thales and I were both down for a couple.

11. Elite

Elite Guest

You have the clear one Jeremy? I would like 1 clear one if you do, please.

12. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Phong,

Clear, you mean like invisible?

Jeff, it looks like you and Rich requested, you are correct, if you PM me your address I'll send a couple to you.

13. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Sweet... will send PM.

14. Elite

Elite Guest

kinda like that :D .. like plastic clear ;D .. I think it would look cool on the tank..

15. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I only have white and black, no clear, sorry.

16. Elite

Elite Guest

I take a white one. I can pick up at the April meeting. How much is it?

17. tuberider

tuberider Guest

You can make a donation to BAR, your choice on the sum, I know you're rich right now so I hope it's a lot!

18. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5780.msg84535#msg84535 date=1235589972]
    ... I know you're rich..!
    [/quote]

Don't say that too loud ;D :D ..

19. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5780.msg84535#msg84535 date=1235589972]
    I know you're rich right
    [/quote]

Actually, he's Phong

/ducks

20. tuberider

tuberider Guest

There's only one Rich and he's going to be pissed when he sees that edit, in fact I'm going to text him right now.... If I could only figure out how to text :p