BAR Swap Financial Report

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by jimsar, Feb 12, 2006.

1. jimsar

jimsar Guest

Congratulations to all BAR members, officers and guests for a successful swap. Many, many thanks to all the sponsors who made it possible. Here's how we fared financially:

Raffle Proceeds $2,050.00
    IC Gel Sales $190.00
    "No Frag" entrance fee: $340.00
    Drink donations: $37.19

Expenses included rental for canopy/tables/chairs, supplies, signs, and misc expenses. They will all be included in the BAR financial statements.

Jim
    BAR Treasurer

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Drink donations went down nearly half from last time.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

There is a drink donation too?? I didn't know that.. I guess a lot of people like me.. Just didn't know :D ..

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I donated enough to the raffle to cover any of my expenses :)

But yah I didn't even see a drink donation bucket until everything was cleaned up and then there was the sign! (maybe people were standing infront of it). Of course the donations don't reflect how many sodas got drunk.

5. jimsar

jimsar Guest

Next time cut a bigger hole on the lid. :lol:

My fault, I should have made a bigger sign and posted it more prominently.

Accountingese: soda donation and IC Gel sales are credited to the supplies account, in effect reducing our club expenses.

6. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Hehehe...

Well, next time we can do periodic announcements. Like the obnoxious commercials for popcorn and soda at the movie theater.

"While you're waiting for your next picking round, how about enjoying a nice refreshing BAR soda? Your donations towards the soda fund are welcome!" :)

"There is still time to buy raffle tickets! Don't miss out!"

"Tickets - half price sale, after the raffle!" :)

7. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Hey I offered to trade $20 worth of raffle tickets to Mark after the swap because he couldn't take care of that colony he won, but he got a better deal from Nicolas, so poop.

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Yes, half price tickets after the fact, I like it :D