Kessil

BAR tshirts

Well I'll vote for one, but give my opinion, I like any of them except "natural" if you have the right color of the logo to contrast against the color it'll look pretty good. i.e. black logo would work for orange or oceano, but not so much with charcoal or blue dusk.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3960.msg47257#msg47257 date=1214430965]
Orange with a blue logo....damn nice I tell you :)
[/quote]Go Bronco's!!!!

Go Clarions!!!

Goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

can you tell what I watched today :)

All sizes will be available, right now Mikey's getting a feel of what people would like to see. Then he'll do a preorder and get sizes and quantities.

Mikey's on a cruise right now (tough life), and will be back in less then a week, that's when the preorder will be made.

[quote author=alve link=topic=3960.msg47796#msg47796 date=1214885118]
I won't be able to make it to the frag swap, would I still be able to buy some shirts?
[/quote]We're working out logistic right now, hopefully that will be possible.

pat of the deal is BAR doesn't have a lot in the bank to cover fronting to have them on hand later If some one wants to front the cash... :)

I doubt not going to the swap will make any difference in if you get a shirt or not. Just my opinion though :)

I am working on getting back the proofs right now. when I get them I will post them so we all can ooooh and aaaah at them .

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3960.msg47855#msg47855 date=1214951325]
Can we see what the design looks like on the shirt w/the colors? :p
[/quote]

What color design on what color shirt? I have t-shirt mocks ups I can plug the design into :)

Staff will be cardinal, and the general shirts will be blue dusk. There is an issue in that it would be preferred to have a one color screen, so whatever works best with those colors. Of course here we sit with two completely different colors.

I'll give Mikey a buzz a little later, and see what he has to say, I think he talked to his folks yesterday.

I don't think the black would work on the blue, it seems rather dark.

I might ask if they could do two different colors, and pro rate the screen costs out, it can't be that much.

Back