Our mission

BAR tshirts

I think that the staff shirts would look good with black ink . It kinda makes a statement . the normal shirts on the otherhand , tell me what you guys think/want. I like white but thats just me . Im easy to please and I like the high visibility

I agree. I personaly would rather pay a couple extra $ and have a very nice shirt then save the $ and have just an ok shirt. My vote is blue with white design and cardinal with black design

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3960.msg47941#msg47941 date=1215015060]
Staff will be cardinal, and the general shirts will be blue dusk. There is an issue in that it would be preferred to have a one color screen, so whatever works best with those colors. Of course here we sit with two completely different colors.

I'll give Mikey a buzz a little later, and see what he has to say, I think he talked to his folks yesterday.
[/quote]

Cardinal? Which one are you calling cardinal on the color swatch list? :)

Are we looking at the same color swatches? Reddish one? You mean the one labeled orange that looks orange?

index.php

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3960.msg47962#msg47962 date=1215025027]
Staff will be cardinal..

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3961.0

[/quote]Rich voted cardinal, but didn't post it, I talked to him yesterday about it ;)

That cardinal is very non stand outish for a STAFF shirt. You want to be seen, not bland it ;)

Orange for staff (black letters) Blue for non staff (white letters)

can I change my vote from orange :)

Well maybe the BOD would reconsider letting the staffers be seen. FWIW Rich won't be there, his vote shouldn't count :D :D :D

you'll never get anywhere near 100% with so many options. My suggestion is to do a runoff of the top 2 or 3 colors (by whatever the polls say tomorrow morning)

My suggestion, is since Mikey is doing all work is we chip in for his lunch at the swap meet, and thank him for any color he managed to get to us :)

Oh and I could do with any of those colors really, I just like the idea of having a various loud shirt :D

Back