BAR welcomes new sponsor - Air Water Ice - discount code

Discussion in 'Air, Water and Ice' started by Apon, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Hi Guys,

We have a new sponsor for RO DI stuff. They have donated a Typhoon RODI unit and some gifts cards to our future meetings. Also we get a 10% discount from their website where you can order yourself, no group buy needed.

Here is a direct quote from them on ordering.....

"It is important that when one of your members makes a purchase from Air Water & Ice they use the 10% discount code which for your reef club is #66903. It helps me track where my products are going and indicates if the donation to the reef club helped to generate some business for us. Which in turn plays a part when we consider making future donations."

http://www.airwaterice.com/

2. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3821.msg44425#msg44425 date=1212430635]
    Hi Guys,

We have a new sponsor for RO DI stuff. They have donated a Typhoon RODI unit and some gifts cards to our future meetings. Also we get a 10% discount from their website where you can order yourself, no group buy needed.

Here is a direct quote from them on ordering.....

"It is important that when one of your members makes a purchase from Air Water & Ice they use the 10% discount code which for your reef club is #66903. It helps me track where my products are going and indicates if the donation to the reef club helped to generate some business for us. Which in turn plays a part when we consider making future donations."

http://www.airwaterice.com/

[/quote]

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

If you order from this sponsor please remember to use the discount code so they can track our club.

4. Elite

Elite Guest

Look like the coupon code has expired. Is there a new one?

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

There was a posting sometime ago where this code was converted to free shipping. Let me see if I can find it.

6. Elite

Elite Guest

saw the free shipping code. It will expired at the end of this month too..

7. argh, i just placed an order with them online just now. is there any coupon code?

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Give them a quick phone call :)

9. iani

iani Guest

Coupon code should be the same. Kristen at awi said it is #66903.

10. iani

iani Guest

I just tried it myself and it looks like it is expired. I should have an answer for you by tuesday. That is when Kristen (deals with all the clubs) returns to the office to check her email.

11. i sent them an email. i called a few times but no live person to speak to

12. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I need to order a few things from them, guess I'll wait?

13. i got an email letting me know they shipped and an invoice w/ no club discount. if you can find a comparable deal else where, it wouldn't hurt to go there 4 your needs.

14. iani

iani Guest

Sam, I said to wait till Tuesday, which is when Kristen (person who handles all the clubs) returns emails. When did you order the things?

15. iani

iani Guest

I found out Kristen is out of town till tuesday of next week. In the mean time I was able to contact someone from AWI. It looks like we will have to wait till tuesday for any resolution though. Sam I did ask them about your order. Stay tuned.

16. iani

iani Guest

Alright code is active again. Still waiting on what they are going to do with your order Sam.

17. iani

iani Guest

Got it taken care of for you Sam.

18. edited for august 3rd. no follow up from AWI regarding my order. no biggie, just a heads up for other members considering ordering from em.

19. FunGuy

FunGuy Guest

Cool discount. Thanks.

20. badbread

badbread Guest

Just placed an order, code is working.

Upgrading my mightymite to a 75GPD with a storage tank for drinking water!