Reef nutrition

BARs Regional Frag Swap Official Rules and Info

Volunteers pay?

I get that $15.00 is $15.00, but running this club isn't cheap. There has to be events that make in money that help pay for the stuff we as members take for granted. Also, we are in the wrong hobby if we can't do $15.00 for a group event - it's hard to buy grains of sand in this hobby for less than $15.00. Plus look at the bright side! You can bring three frags, walk out with about a dozen and sell a couple of those for $15.00 to friends or in trade to your LFS!

I had someone ask via Facebook what to do if they aren't a BAR member and don't have a username to put on their coral. I told them to put some other way to contact them if the recipient has questions about their frag.

There's no rule saying they have to be on anything. The thought is that you would package it in a way that you would want it received.

xcaret said:
Will there be coral vendors at the event? I was asked by a friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will there be strippers at the event? I was asked by the same friend.

I am planning to bring pink montipora digitata, purple and orange monitipora capricornis, liams clove, green pociliopora damicornis.. should be good for any one looking for beginner sps.

I am planning to bring pink montipora digitata, purple and orange monitipora capricornis, liams clove, green pociliopora damicornis.. should be good for any one looking for beginner sps.
If this is the same green pocilopora that we got from you, we are thinking it is actually a birdsnest coral?
Mark & Peter

Back