Our mission

BARs Regional Frag Swap Official Rules and Info

How long does the actual swap usually take? Wife sprung a "oh we got a birthday party to attend" on me last night. Luckily it's not til the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long does the actual swap usually take? Wife sprung a "oh we got a birthday party to attend" on me last night. Luckily it's not til the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plan for about an hour and half of actual swapping, but they usually start a little late as well. In your case you want to stay till the last two rounds because those two rounds usually allow you to grab three or more at a time.

Dave @2manyhobbies, and Steve @patchin did lots of work organizing and carrying out day of duties, and they didn't even swap! Thanks to those guys, as well as mike @mray2660 and bob @tankguy who also did a lot of planning work and weren't able to attend.
Also rolph @Corallus got all the raffle items lined up and picked up and delivered, and Jon @Flagg37 ran a tight ship. Not to mention will @Wlachnit got his feet wet as incoming Vice President and performed admirably.
I only got pizza and drinks for this swap. Thanks to those 7 guys and all the members and reefers in general we were able to make a good event come together. It was nice to see all the other people step up and put on a good event without having to do much myself, I think that says good things for the future of this club going forward!
Also thanks to Jonny @jestersix, legendary corals crew, and mike @fishdoctor for showing up as vendors for us.

Back