Our mission

BAYMAC 2011 - May 14 - Chabot College

G

Its getting to that time of year again... time for the the Bay Area Marine Aquarium Conference hosted by none other then the Bay Area Reefers. Reef Nutrition and Sun Light Supply are sponsoring the event itself. Water provided by Aquatic Collection and salt mix provided by ESV Co.

This year we've expanded once again. We added 6 more booths!!! 3 more coral vendors and 3 more exhibitors.

The speakers this year are Justin Credible, Tony Vargas and Simon Garrett. We'll post bios and abstracts soon.

More to come!!!!!!

Joun us on Facebook for the latest details:
www.facebook.com/baymac

Our website is currently still last years. We'll update it later this week.
www.TheBAYMAC.com

I need to start saving my money to buy some rare zoas at BAYMAC. $)

northbay-reefer said:
I've never been to one, maybe I'll try to make this one.

BAYMAC is a must. They have all sorts of corals, common to rare. You can find amazing deals too. :)

Not to mention the speakers, exhibitors and other stuff we have planned. Stay tunef.

BTW did I mention how fteaking cool BAR is, especially the BOD and web Team? Thanks wrb team ;)

We definitly will need some help getting fliers and media packets to lfs all over cali. Of course i dont expect you going long distance, but the ones close to you would help.

Same rooms again. Bryan, Steve and Jeremy's help has been priceless. I am so glad to have such cool people helping out :)

robert4025 said:
Wow...it's that time of year already? Is it still set for May? I am so stoked and this year, we're going all out.
May 14

I'll have fliers and posters soon and the website should be changed over this weekend.

I cant wait to see what you do this year :)

just let me know i can drive as far as sac/up north to santa rosa or all the locals..... i dont mind gives me some car time out of the inlaws place,lol

AFA help at this premier reefing event, we'll have a crew for the BAR frag sales and a crew to help make the event happen. Details to follow.

tuberider said:
AFA help at this premier reefing event, we'll have a crew for the BAR frag sales and a crew to help make the event happen. Details to follow.
Heh.. there is far more then that. Gonna need a ton of volunteers to make it work.

Off the top of my head
Raffle crew
Door prize crew
Usher crew (no rapper jokes please)
Set up crew
Tear down crew
Water crew

That alone is like 50 shifts...

:lol: your killing me :lol:

I totally get it now.

Its too early for me, saw the sunrise then took a nap. That hour nap was it for last night.

Back