Jestersix

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

BAYMAC 2011 is fast approaching folks. We need everyones help to make this into as great of an event as in years past. Let me know what you are available to help with and what times you are available.

Set up 8-11am
Water IN 4-6 people COMPLETE
Dave- lattehiatus
h20player101
Doug- kirb_dog01
Norm- Mr. Ugly
Sergio- Saltwatersig

General set up help 10-12 people.
Steve- Patchin
Mike- Bondolo
Roberto- Newhobby
Jon- JAR
Dustin- Corsis
Tim- Sfork
Jim- Jbon
Joost
Jesse- antonio_51_99

During event
Raffle Crew/ door prize crew 10-15 spaced through out the day
11:00 Mike- Bondolo
11:45 Bill- Cookiejar
12:30 Mike- Bondolo
1:15 Herman- Funguy Coralkal Le
2:00 Michael- mike1962
2:45 Mike- sfsuphysics
3:30 Tam- Tam4:15 Gregory- GDawson

Door man/women 8 people through out the day
11:00 Justin- Jugato Dustin- Crosis
12:00 Norm- Mr. Ugly Vincerama2- Vince
1:00 Russell- rtom
2:00 Tm- Tam
3:00 Joel- Reef Keeper
4:00 Jesse- antonio_51_99

Speaker Handlers 3 people 15min before each speakers presentation.
11:15 John- jestersix
1:00 John- jestersix
2:45 John - jestersix

AV support 2-3
Jim- gimmito

Clean up crew
as many as possible
Mike- Bondolo
Steve- Patchin
Dustin- Crosis
Justin- jugato
Gregory- GDawson
Jim-gimmito
Sergio- Saltwatersig
Arnold- Apon
Brian- bmhair03

BAR Table

Set up 3-4

Sales 10-12 Shifts throughout the day
11:00 Bill- Cookiejar
11:45 Russell- rtom
12:30 Patrick- Patrickb
1:15 Patrick- Patrickb
2:00 Brian-bmhair03
2:45 Mike & Dianne- mray2660
3:30 Mike- sfsuphysics
4:15 Arnold- Apon

Notta a problem...especially since I do not think I have told anyone that yet ;lol:

Tumbleweed said:
Fresh let me know if there is anything else I missed. Also let me know if there is any equipment that we will need to bring.

Hmmm :quest:

Will do :D

You should be able to sign me up for anything needed... Provided my employment status doesn't change, or if it does, I'm not required to work...

Crosis said:
You should be able to sign me up for anything needed... Provided my employment status doesn't change, or if it does, I'm not required to work...
Just let me know what area you would like to help out in, and what times you will be available.

Its my first BAYMAC, I planned on being there for the whole thing...

Provided I don't have work conflicts, I'm available to work anything you need me in, only limitation is I can't fully extend my left arm and lifting more than 50lbs on that side, would probably put be back into my surgeon's office... (And honestly, if I'm needed to do any heavy lifting I'll do it no problem)

But anywhere you need me, for any times you need me I should be there... again provided work doesn't come up.

No worries on the lifting Dustin. Most jobs on the list won;t involve any of that. Raffle sales and ushers won't require any lifting.

getting water from the truck and delivering it to the vendors that need it. basically either wheeling a Brute around, or hauling buckets. For the strike/load out, the water crew will be removing water and this time NOT putting it in the landscaping but rather into the street behind the building.

Back