Reef nutrition

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

I did the raffle ticket table last yr and had a blast. Definitely recommend that one hint hint those looking for a recommendation

Thanks, I was wondering what it was... I might be able to help out, gotta find a way to get there and if see if I'm busy that day first...

If you can make it please do..... meet people...see vendors....hear some good lectures.

If you need a ride post where you are and maybe someone can give you a lift. Many people carpool.

-Gregory

tuberider said:
Looks like we got Mikey and the big water tank, I had to do some arm twisting, we may need to buy him lunch and some smokes to compensate.

That is no problem, anything else I can do for him? The raffle won't help a tank less person.

Can you ask him about a Cali twist 50amp 100' cord like we used last year?

I'm on call that day, but planning to come if I can get out of work. I'd love to help but if I get called in to work I'd have to cancel. Which shift best accommodates this?

Alright people BAYMAC is just 2 weeks away and we still need your help to make it a success. We are looking good for setup before the event but we have a lot of openings during the event that need to be filled. The event goes all day long and with shifts ranging from 15-45 min in length there is plenty of time to still see everything there if you help.

GDawson said:
Put me down for th 4:15 raffle crew.....

I didn't see the 4:15 slot, oops. The actual raffle starts at 4:15 so you will be a runnier for the person calling the numbers.

Still willing to help out, no one replied to my question. I'm on call that day, but should be able to make it to baymac. Which shift is best if I may have to cancel?

There in lies the issue... no slot if kosher to back out on like that. If you can take one for sure, take one. If not, you can just generally help out at the event. We can't plan for some one to maybe do a job.

Back