Kessil

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

Not sure if these push carts would help out ..... but if they can be used for transport of water or whatever in the set up stage ....then I am willing to show up at the morning start up. If they can be used at the end/teardown .....then I can be there for the clean up shift.

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3824-1.jpg

IMG_3822-1.jpg

IMG_3830-1.jpg

yeah , yeah , I know....yuck ....never realized how much gunk is in my salt water mixing brute.

GreshamH said:
GDawson said:
Put me down for th 4:15 raffle crew.....

I didn't see the 4:15 slot, oops. The actual raffle starts at 4:15 so you will be a runnier for the person calling the numbers.

Cool! I always wanted to be a runnier. (its the french accent that makes it sound sexy! )

-Gregory

saltwatersig said:
Not sure if these push carts would help out ..... but if they can be used for transport of water or whatever in the set up stage ....then I am willing to show up at the morning start up. If they can be used at the end/teardown .....then I can be there for the clean up shift.

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3824-1.jpg

IMG_3822-1.jpg

IMG_3830-1.jpg

yeah , yeah , I know....yuck ....never realized how much gunk is in my salt water mixing brute.

That is a well used Brute right there Serg...lol.

I think this cart would be hella helpful at the event and I would def bring it. Jugs of water are really heavy. Even for a well built muscular guy like me. Where did you get that from? I need one like that for the shop. It look like it can fit more jugs than the one I found at HD.

Awesome. They'll need to be found prior to their slot, then guided to the room. Then you just hang and make sure it works out at first, and show them how to work the stuff.

Sign me up for BAR Table from 12:30 to 2PM. I'll also try to come earlier if I can and help with whatever else needs helping.
Patrick

You got it Sergio, we'll need to pickup water at AC, so we may meet @ Chabot @ 8:00 hard then make a game plan based on the gear we have. Mikey will have the tank again so priority #1 is to get him over there and get that one filled.

Last year our limitation was the rate at which we received water and the later start, we also had Max's tank which really helped, I'll be bringing a ton of jugs to fill in place of that along with a 44g brute on wheels with a feed pump.

No big deal as Ricky would say.

got it.....I will bring my 2 carts that can hold 6 of those 5 gallon jugs and my 33 gal brute with its mag 5 or 7 return pump. No heater needed I take it . What is done at the end of the show as far as "water out" , is there a crew for that as well or is it the same crew from the morning?

Hey Apon how do u get it in to steinhert as a volunteer? I would love to go to GGP to help out also.. I live in pacifica but always find my self in the city ..

Ok so Im taking the day off work for this BAYMAC event, i mean i've missed the last couple of events and really regret that! So as for volunteer positions. Put me down for SET UP 8-11 , General SETUP 8-12 , DOOR man @ 4:15pm and CLEAN UP CREW till we all go home. ill be there all day and want to do the whole BAYMAC experience lol (so to speak) ...

Ok my school is dumb. Apparently I have a final on May 14th Saturday, even though I only go to school Tuesday's and Thursday's. I have to put my setup on pending until I figure out what time it is. My class is in the afternoon so more than likely I can still come set up I'll let you know by this Wednesday.

Yes Greg. It is normal for BAR to do the lions share of the work. That is why BAR is the host club. Its in effect BARs event.

No prob...my confusion. During various discussions I somehow got the idea that the other clubs pitched in more. Personally, it makes more sense keeping it BAR centric. More control of the "Brand Name" so to speak.

-Gregory

Back