Our mission

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

Thanks Vince. If you can do the door at 12 with Norm that would be great. If you are staying all day and want to help with clean up that would be awsome as well.

So Vince, you know what to do, right?

I'll distract them with the swag bags and wristbands.

You'll pickpocket their frag money.

At the end of the day, we split the take 3 ways with BAR.

:D

Mr. Ugly said:

Hey no shake downs from the door crew (or tolls for admission) :D

OK, so I should bring rubber gloves for the strip searches. Wait...do hot girls come to BayMac? Or is it mostly just geeks? If it's just geeks, then I'll stick to the pick pocketing!

I'll inform SWMBO that I'm needed at 12 and see if I can stay til the end.

V

OK, I was given the go ahead to "go, hang out with those reefer guys. Have fun (storming the castle)". So I can hang out and do whatever needs doing I guess.

V

We canceled the castle storming this year do to budget cuts :(

Instead we'll sit around outside and talk about what it was like to storm castles when the budget was there for it.

I now have it worked out to make it to some of BAYMAC. I can plan on being there from 2:30 and have to leave around 5, but hoping to get more time on both ends. Not sure what was still open, but fine with being placed where needed. If I can stay later than 5 I will help with clean up.

OK guys……sorry to do this to you but I need to change my duties. I popped my knee (again) at work and am not walking very well at the moment. I still plan on attending but will not be able to do the things I promised. I’m looking for people with sedentary jobs to switch with me (e.g. BAR table, cashier, etc…). Any times are OK.

I have:

8:00am: Water In
4:15pm: Raffle Runner (though I could wear a hump and drag my leg like Igor)
5:00pm + : Clean Up

I’ll still show up early and bring the 2 Brutes and dollys for water, but pushing those guys around loaded is not a good idea. Mebbie I can stuff goody bags in the morning? Other than that can someone switch jobs with me?

-Gregory

Mr. Ugly said:

LOL :D

Mr. Ugly said:
How about TSA strip searches?

I worked for the security contractor for TSA at SFO. I worked outbound baggage so no patdowns but I can go through peoples personal items and throw away every thing over 3.4 ounces (100ml.) :bigsmile:

OK folks...

To those that are volunteering at BAYMAC we have somethign special for you. I've spoken about it in the past, but here it is, the BAYMAC2011 Volunteer Raffle :) (details on how tickets will be issued coming up after the raffle list)

Each shift gets you anotehr ticket. There are bonus tickets for every extra shift so the more you work, the more tickets you get :) YOu do NOT have to be present to win (to be fare to those that have to leave early). It'll be a nightmare getting the prizes distributed, but I feel that is necessary :)

The LIST

Reef Nutrition
(2) – Reef Nutrition Samplers

Kessil Lighting
(1) - A150W Aquarium Light (Ocean Blue - 15KK)

Tunze
(1) Nano Stream 6015

Marineland (UPG)
(2) - Maxi-Jet 400 PRO
(2) - Maxi-Jet 600 PRO
(2) - Maxi-Jet 900 PRO
(2) - Maxi-Jet 1200 PRO

Caribsea
(20 lbs) - South Seas base rock
(2 sets) - 16floz Purple Up, 16 floz BioMagnet Clarifier, 6oz Buffer Plus

Neptune Aquatics

(2) - $50 Gift Certificate to Neptune Aquatics

Seachem

(1) – 225g Bucket Salinity Salt
(2) - Reef Fusion 1 & 2 1L Sets
(2) - Reef Fusion 1 & 2 500ml Sets

Instant Ocean

(1) - Reef Crystals Reef Salt 200 gal box
(3) - Reef Accelerator & Natural Nitrate Reducer

Ocean Nutrition

(1) - Ocean Nutrition Sampler (1 each of Instant Baby Brine Shrimp 20 g, Nano Reef Coral Food 10 g, Nano Reef Fish Food 15 g, Formula 1 Flake 1.2 oz, Formula 2 Flake 1.2 oz, Prime Reef Flake 1.2 oz, Brine Shrimp Plus Flake 1.2 oz, Spirulina Flake 1.2 oz, Algae Wafers 75 g, Formula One Pellets SM 100 g, Formula 2 pellets sm 100 g, Seaweed Select Green marine Algae garlic enhanced 10 ct)

San Francisco Bay Brand

(1) – SF Bay Brands Sampler (1 each of the following Freeze Dried Product=Brine Shrimp .35 oz Jar, Plankton ½ oz Jar, Krill ½ oz Jar, Mysis 0.46 oz Jar, Brine Shrimp Flakes .84 oz Jar and 10 ct Seaweed Salad Green, Hatchery, Hatch Mix)

I'm hoping to add more to this list, stay tuned...

Back