Kessil

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

Sorry for the late notice. I came down with a fever this evening.
I'm popping Tylenol and hydrating. There is a chance I might have to flake out on the water in duty.
I still planning on being there. But if you don't see me you will know what happened. I have DBTC frags to drop off and pick-up tomorrow. So I will try my best to be there.

Thanks to everyone for putting this together. My wife and I had fun selling raffle tickets... so if we can make it next year, we'll volunteer for that again.

Wow! What a great time, and I found some nice corals for my display tank too. :glasses: Pictures to follow on my tank journal page (Yellow Formosa and LE Reily Hybrid Watermelon Chalice).

Thank you Gresham for your help in selecting a nice watermelon chalice; and putting this together for us. Already looking forward to 2012.

Sorry I didn't get to hear the speaker from London, as I got a call from my wife that she was admitted to the ER. Happy to say that Susan is back home now, and she'll be following up with her doctors next week.

I was really happy to see my 12 frags were just about all sold before leaving. :santa:

Had a great time and look forward to participating more in BAR. Thanks to all those who made this happen and to all of the sponsors! I look forward to volunteering for BAYMAC 2012!

Good times working, bravo to all the hard work, when that raffle ended people starting moving things started coming down, and I wanted to help but apparently I'm obsolete now :D Hell even my wife worked harder than I did! However I did do a few shifts yesterday so I don't feel completely useless.

Also gotta give it up for all those volunteers who were there since the morning too, some of them had looked like they've been there all day but these events don't work without help, however help was there and it seemed to run really smoothly... except when when door prizes were not claimed :D

BayMac was awesome! I had fun volunteering at the door and selling raffle tickets later on. Thanks for the good times and I look forward to next year! :D

No one yet. I am trying to get Bryan, Brian, Jeremy and Jon together so I can figure out who worked what slot so I can distribute the tickets and do the drawing.

Ah ok, cool. Take your time.

I worked my 2 scheduled shifts, plus one before it (unofficially), wife wasn't officially scheduled to work any, but worked a couple as well... hell just give my wife my ticket I've got horrible luck, she won a door prize within 5 minutes of arriving :D

Back