Reef nutrition

BAYMAC - Corals needed

Kensington Reefer said:
do all frags have to be mounted?

Generally yes. Depends on the coral though ;) What are you looking to frag?

I have many pieces some have matured on plugs and some are loose bits and chips. Some of which are pieces from a green pavona that I got from Gresh's friend Matt about 4 years ago. There are 2 diff hydnophoras, some kind of tiny eye chalice, some cool zoa's/paly's, etc...

FunGuy said:
Can we provide multiple corals in the same container or are they supposed to be separated like a frag swap?

It is better to give each a separate container, but not necessary for multiple frags of the same coral. We will be placing all frags in a tank and then putting them in containers when purchased. We will have a few extra containers on hand just in case.

C

Kensington Reefer said:
I have many pieces some have matured on plugs and some are loose bits and chips. Some of which are pieces from a green pavona that I got from Gresh's friend Matt about 4 years ago. There are 2 diff hydnophoras, some kind of tiny eye chalice, some cool zoa's/paly's, etc...

That sounds very good, Erin.

Is anyone in the area that can bring them to Baymac for us?

I'd hate to ask Mark to stop on his long trek down from Sac.

I'm good for at least 10 corals:

2 torch
2 or 3 Duncans
2 kryptonite trumpet
2 or 3 purple monti cap
2 orange monti cap
green monti cap

Plan to be there early to help but want to see speakers.

I'll bring a few stylos I'll be there noonish and have an early afternoon volunteer shift. Ok that they are on rods?

I'm much closer to Erin (Kensingtonreefer), so I will contact him about picking up his frags & delivering them to Baymac.
Christina

99sf said:
I'm much closer to Erin (Kensingtonreefer), so I will contact him about picking up his frags & delivering them to Baymac.
Christina

Thanks Christina.

Mark, you're off the hook... for now! :D

houser said:
I'll bring a few stylos I'll be there noonish and have an early afternoon volunteer shift. Ok that they are on rods?

Sure, but they would fit better in eggcrate on plugs. I can bring a few if you want to glue the rods to plugs at Baymac.

Current count: 190-205.

Looking for 10 more corals to meet our goal. How about two new (to this list) people to close the gap?

Erin, how many do you plan to send with Christina?

Also, Soulfish, Vivi, Perry (Xinumaster), Jon (JAR), Vlad (Zepplock), Roy (RadioLunatic), Roberto (Newhobby), (VietN1R), Linc (Nanocube-boy), Duddley (Dswong), any updates on when you plan to arrive? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Updated list:

Steve (Patchin) - 3-4, Early
Mark (mpoletti)- 15, Early
Jess (treylane) - 24, Early
Tony (Gomer) - 5-10 frags, Early
BrYan (Seminolecpa) - 15 frags, early
Jim (JBON) - 11-13 frags, early
Richard (YardArtist) - 20, early
Bill (Cookiejar) - 10, ~11am
Jason (Eight) - 6, ~11am
Herman (Funguy) - 7-8, 11ish
Mike (sfsuphysics) - 16, 12ish
Dave (Houser) - 3, 12ish
Nick (miles405) - 7, 12:30

Soulfish - 4,
Vivi - 4,
Perry (Xinumaster) - 8-10,
Jon (JAR) - 15-20,
Vlad (Zepplock) - 2
Roy (RadioLunatic) - 3
Roberto (Newhobby) - 4-5,
(VietN1R) - 2
Linc (Nanocube-boy) - 1
Duddley (Dswong) - 3

Erin (Kensington Reefer) - ??, pick up by Christina (99sf)

I'll kick down the last 10,
Pink yuma
PPE 4 polyps
PD this is a flat rock with 30+ polyps, you guys can break it up to make a couple frags if you want
ORA Stubbard Stag
Red Planet
Hawkins
BOP
ATL Red Polyp Undata
Unknown freebie I got from WWC

Back