Jestersix

BAYMAC - Frag sales - post what your bringing

Ok so I got some IC Gel from el Presidente. He even delivered it to me at my office!

Was able to make up 2 frags of about 4 polyps each of the AOG's 1 Frag of about 4 polyps of Armegeddons, 2 frags of about 5 polyps or so of Tubs Blues and one frag of Nuclear greens.

Phong I have a frag of Armageddons set aside for you that I will bring to the Dec meeting. I will bring it to BAYMAC if it is looking better.

NuclearGreenPalys30.jpg

I won't be able to make it to BAYMAC, but I will be donating some frags to the BAR sales tank, Ian kindly agreed to transport my frags!

No pictures, but here's a list

Pokerstar monti (1-2 frags, depending)
Tyree ponape birdsnest
Cyphastrea decadia
Steve Elias blue stag
ATL cherry bomb ultra milli

Thanks Ian for bringing them down for me!

Got even more in the fragging mood. Bring two of these puppies (supposedly monti peltiformis but encrusts vs. plates.

misc_4.jpg

yes it is that green (kind of a cross between yellow and green hilighter with purple polyps.)

Wow!!! I'm very impressed by the frags in this thread. This is going to be one cool event. I'll be bringing some $$$ and be prepared to do some acclimating afterwards ;D.

[quote author=iani link=topic=5096.msg65284#msg65284 date=1227162515]
frags-200811194of5.jpg

[/quote]

I got one of those you know its name? (the purple w/ small green heads)
thanks Jeremy

Hi all, I am planning on bringing the following "stuff" to donate to the BAR sales :).
BTW, found a few red bugs on one of my stags...will be doing a tank wide interceptor treatment over the next few weeks but not in time for tomorrow...just to inform all.

Pink Lemonade (2)
Pink Jade frags (7-8)
Miami Hurricane frag (1)
Poccilopora
navy blue Tenuis
Ora German Blue Acro (1)
30k Lokani (1)
Tubs mystic blue acro (2)
and a few others possibly

This event is looking to be really great.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5096.msg65711#msg65711 date=1227392526]
Wow. I don't know what to say....
[/quote]

I do HTH are we going to fit all of these frags in a 20g? Don't get me wrong it's a good thing, but wow there's gonna be a lot of frags :)

Why not? I am not sure how my pvc stand will fit around it but since you are pretty close by it couldn't hurt. I plan on getting to Max's store around 9 with all of my stuff for setup.

[quote author=slojmn link=topic=5096.msg65709#msg65709 date=1227391839]
Hi all, I am planning on bringing the following "stuff" to donate to the BAR sales :).
BTW, found a few red bugs on one of my stags...will be doing a tank wide interceptor treatment over the next few weeks but not in time for tomorrow...just to inform all.

Pink Lemonade (2)
Pink Jade frags (7-8)
Miami Hurricane frag (1)
Poccilopora
navy blue Tenuis
Ora German Blue Acro (1)
30k Lokani (1)
Tubs mystic blue acro (2)
and a few others possibly

This event is looking to be really great.
[/quote]

Very cool Alicia.

Phong bring that 40 breeder haha. We may need it.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5096.msg65711#msg65711 date=1227392526]
Wow. I don't know what to say....
[/quote]

Just say "Thanks, Alicia!" :D

Always wanted to get me a piece of Pink Lemonade... Lokani... and.. awww hell should have stopped by the ATM today... AND tomorrow, I'm guessing there's no CC transactions :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=5096.msg65737#msg65737 date=1227407407]
out of curiosity those giving to BAR to sell does someone manning the BAR tank just assign a dollar value to it?

[/quote]

Nope, it is discussed in a diplomatic fashion.

Back