Our mission

BAYMAC is coming

gresh.
can you give me some info on this. maybee i can try to kid nap chuck again like last year.
Richard@mobileaquatic.com
lol you are only 5.45 hours away. =)

I assumed you and Charles were a go from how both your were talking Richard :) I'll call shortly.

"They" is us, your club - BAR.

Thank you for the offer, but I think we will have a hard time selling a big rock with two button polyps. We're also going to be limited on space so something a little smaller or more dense is preferable.

Thanks again.

I fragged a dark red favia with green growing edges. If they take they are for the sale. Pictures of them on my tank thread, because I had to make shift a frag rack for all the pups.

I will be donating

1 frag ORA Red Planet

TopDown4-25-09-5.jpg

1 frag ORA Pearlberry

TopDown4-25-09-7.jpg

1 frag of Tubs Horrida

TopDown4-25-09-8.jpg

1 possibly 2 frags of Tyree Purple War Coral

WarCoralWarCoral4-25-09.jpg

1 frag of this aussie acan

SunburstAussieAcan4-25-09.jpg

2 frags of Burning Spear

TopDown4-25-09-13.jpg

1 frag Blueraspberry Milli

TopDown4-25-09-6.jpg

2 frags Tubs Blue zoas
4 frags or Rainbow Monti

probably a few other surprises

Back to bar :) We use the funds for various things from club operations to padding of the swap. All money earned goes back to bar. Check out Bryan's Club Financia'sl posts if you want to know the nitty gritty of it all.

Link, it is generous to offer those frags, but I think that they wouldn't sell well and would need to be returned home. hey are nice and healthy, but these events tend to draw people who are after rare and exotic frags and not the more common ones. At last years event, there were a bunch of really nice, rare stuff that were even hard to move despite the low price.

edit: I see there is a mixup. They may be more appropriate at the swap, but not so much for BAYMAC.

I can bring one of each:
Atlantis pink polyped monti cap
Cali tort
Steve Elias stag
Atlantis Meteor Shower Cyphastrea
Pokerstar
Dolphin pet village pink/purple valida

When should I bring it in? Who should I give it to?

Thanks Tong. Bring it in plastic tubs if you can (so that we can use them as containers once sold). There will be a tank setup. Just find the BAR table and your corals will be added :)

Back