Our mission

BAYMAC May 8th at Chabot College

Hey Gresham,

Any chance of getting some of the LED vendors to show there show at BAYMAC like they did in Denver? Maybe nano customs?

Trust me, trying as hard as I can to get them. Spent an afternoon with Chris and his wife from NanoCustoms. Stay tuned.....

cool. Maybe you should invite Scott and Gen to display some tanks too. I know you are busy, so I can stop with the requests if needed : )

Let me know what kind of help you may need, I will see if i can pitch in. I am going to skip my Steinhart Volunteer duties for this. :)

Thought of that a long time ago, but thanks, seriously :) Any idea isn't out fo the question, even if I thought of it all ready.

I spent a couple hours talking to the CEO of the LIFI company. I doubt I could get that busy guy out here. There are not even any units to send me as a loaner, they're all spoken for. Our industry isn't even a blip on their over all radar. You should here all the stuff they are doing. I swear I just met the next billionaire.

I'd love to see the Lumenarc guys there. As for them going into LEDs, not sure. Definitely not in the optics field since it already has a lot of available and inexpensive ones already. If plasmas make a hit, then optimizing there may be a good option.

No the speakers will not be filmed or recorded. Sorry.

Tony, Luxim is in Sunnyvale but Seashine is the one doing the light.

Lumenarc was at the last BAYMAC and I contacted Tom about it this time around. I haven't heard anything back though :(

Doors open at 11am. We won't allow any pre-selling prior to the doors opening. Sorry :)

Back