Kessil

BAYMAC May 8th at Chabot College

I'll be dammed. I'm in the Baltic during that period. That's the 2nd big event I'll be missing this year. Sorry: I'd really love to be part of this event.

I'll be dammed. I'm in the Baltic during that period. That's the 2nd big event I'll be missing this year. Sorry: I'd really love to be part of this event. :(

LordHelmet said:
Gresh, will Gen from Kritter tanks be there?

We still have some empty booths if he wants to join in :) We'll contact him and see.

GreshamH said:
Doors open at 9:30am. We won't allow any pre-selling prior to the doors opening. Sorry :)

Gresham, it looks like the site says it starts a 11:00, so is the 9:30 time the set up time for the clubs and vendors or do the doors open to the public at 9:30?

Neither, look above that quoted post as that person was messing with me.

Do not look to this post for set-up details. That will be sent to you directly from me and me alone :)

GreshamH said:
Doors open at 11am. We won't allow any pre-selling prior to the doors opening. Sorry :)

This is the post that was changed Roc :) I won't publicly announce set-up time as I do not want anyone but vendors in the venue :D

NP :) Glad you brought the question up so I could dispel the 9:30 myth :lol:

Are you guys going sale corals? When are you guys collecting corals to sale, I might donate one. I can't seem to give out, so maybe people with buy it there.

Yes, BAR will be selling corals at the BAR table... and we are enthusiastically asking for you, and other newer members, to bring corals for the club to sell.

This year we are doing the frags sales thing a little different. You see, we hear from newer members that it is hard to bring corals to swaps because "the good stuff" hasn't grown out and they don't think members are interested in their zoas, softies, etc. Meanwhile those corals keep growing well. We have all been there. We understand. So the BOD has been looking for a way to support that while empowering ALL members to support the club.

Well here it is! BAYMAC is a great chance to prop those corals for the benefit of the club!

We need to see 200 frags at this event and we're not expecting much from Jeremy, Sergio, Ian, Bryan, and the others who compete to bring as many corals as possible.

That means we need everyone to step up with 4-5 frags - especially zoas, softies, and LPS. (though SPS are welcome too)

... and now is the perfect time to get started cutting!

Link, thanks for offering to bring coral. Who else can bring a few corals for BAR? And what are you bringing?

C

Back